24. Ahmadi, Ali and Zare, Mohammad, 2012, An Analysis of US-China Relations in the Light of Balance Theory, Quarterly of Policy Making, Second Year, No. 4, 83-104.
25. Arakchi, Abbas and Sobhani, Mehdi, 2013, Cold Confrontation in Asia: The Consequence of the New US Military Approach to Asia-Pacific, Quarterly of Foreign Relations, Fourth Year, No. 4, PP. 35-67.
26. Auslin, Michael, 2016, Japan’s New Realism: Abe Gets Tough. Foreign affairs. Vol. 95, No. 2, pp. 125-134
27. Davies, Derek and Chanda, Nayan, 1986, The view from the white house, Far Eastern Economic Review, Vol. 24, No. 20.
28. Bahrami Moghaddam, Sajjad, 2014, The American Response to China's Growth: A Strategy for Restoring Balance, Quarterly of Political and International Research, Vol. 6, No. 20, PP. 93-136.
29. Basiri, Mohammad Ali and Mousavi, Seyed Hesamoddin and Rayati Nejad, Mohammad Ali, 2012, China's Military Rise and the Challenges Facing American Hegemony, Quarterly of Political and International Research, Vol. 4, No. 11, PP. 189-218.
30. Bell, Markus and Milani, Marco, 2017, Why Donald Trump Is the One Leader Who Can Stop North Korea, Fortune, Feb 21, http://fortune.com/2017/02/21/donald-trump-nuclear-north-korea/
31. Boot, Max, 2016, Trump’s ‘America First’ Is the Twilight of American Exceptionalism, Foreign Policy, November 22, available at: https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/22/trumps-america-first-is-the-twilight-of-american-exceptionalism-obama/
32. Buzan, Barry and Lawson, George, 2013, The Global Transformation: The Nineteenth Century and the Making of Modern International Relations, International Studies Quarterly, Vol. 57, No. 3. PP. 620-634.
33. Chadha, Vivek, 2014, Military Implications of the US Rebalancing Strategy, Asian Strategic Review (US Pivot and Asian Security). Institute for Defense Studies & Analyses (Pentagon Press). First Published. New Delhi.
34. Chegnizadeh, Gholam Ali, 2014, China's Balance of Power and Strategic Relations with the United States, Quarterly Foreign Relations, Fifth Year, No. 4, PP. 227-263.
35. "China stops all exports of oil products to North Korea in November", South China Morning Post, 26 December 2017, available at: http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2125712/china-stops-all-exports-oil-products-north-korea.
36. Coles, T.J., 2017, President Trump, Inc.: How Big Business and Neoliberalism
37. Empower Populism and the Far-right, 1st ed. Sussex: Clairview Books, PP. 1-222.
38. De Castro, Renato Cruz, 2013, The Obama Administration’s Strategic Pivot to Asia: From a Diplomatic to a Strategic Constrainment of an Emergent China?, The Korean Journal of Defense Analysis. Vol. 25. No. 3.
39. Dehghani Firouzabadi, Seyyed Jalal and Amiri Raz, Fatemeh, 2010, Investigating US-China Relations in the Asia-Pacific Region After 9/11, (2001-2001), Quarterly of Policy Research, Vol. 11, No. 27, PP. 99- 132.
40. Foot, Rosemary, 2006, Chinese strategies in a US‐hegemonic global order: accommodating and hedging, International Affairs, Vol. 82, Issue 1.
41. Gay Yooney, Emily, 2007, The Strategic Agreement between Tokyo and Washington on Confronting China, Quarterly of Western Politics, forth year, No. 45, PP. 1-26
42. Ghahramani, Mohammad Javad, 2017, American Geostrategy in Asia-Pacific: Continuity or Change?, Geopolitical Quarterly, Thirteenth Year, No. 3, PP. 139-175.
43. Gros, Daniel, 2019, This is not a trade war, it is a struggle for technological and geo-strategic dominance, European economic, Vol.20, No. 1, PP. 1-6.
44. Hassan Khani, Mohammad and Masrour, Mohammad, 2017, The Rise of China: Challenges of the United States in the Face of China's Increasing Power in International Relations, International Relations Research Quarterly, Vol. I, No. Twenty Fourth, PP. 159-183.
45. Imam Jamezadeh, Seyyed Javad and Houshang Mir Kosheshi, Amir, 2013, The Future of US-China Relations: Cooperation-Competition, International Relations Research Quarterly, Vol. 3, No. 9, PP. 73-110.
46. Jansiz, Ahmad and Bahrami-moghadam, Sajjad, 2015, America and the Global Rise of China, Quarterly of Foreign Relations, Seventh Year, No. 3, PP. 113-146.
47. Jozani Kohan, Shayan and Jozaniekhan, Shaheen, 2017, America's and China's Position in the Security Arrangements of the East Asian Region, (2009- 2017), Research in Nations, Vol. 2, No. 22, PP. 33-46.
48. KarimiFard, Hussein, 2018, Trump's Foreign Policy and the Realities of the International System, Strategic Studies in Public Policy Quarterly, Vol. 8, No. 26, PP. 1-18.
49. Khazri, Roya, 2011, US-China Strategy in the Asia-Pacific: Cooperation and Conflict, Foreign Policy Quarterly, Twenty-fifth Year, No. 3, PP. 675-700.
50. Lovelace, Jr.; Douglas, C.; Lai, David and Troxell, John F., 2018, Avoiding the Trap: U.S. Strategy and Policy for Competing in the Asia-Pacific Beyond the Rebalance: U.S. Strategy and Policy for Competing in the Asia-Pacific Beyond the Rebalance, Department of the Army, PP. 1-472.
51. Masourour, Mohammad and Khani, Mohammad Hossein, 2018, Geopolitical Rearrangement in the South China Sea, Geopolitical Quarterly, Fourteenth Year, No. 2, PP. 168-196.
52. Mildner, Stormy-Annika and Schmucker, Claudia, 2019, The battle of the giants: US trade policy vis-à-vis China, European economic, Vol. 20, No. 1, PP. 3-10.
53. Nakanishi, Hiroshi, 2015, Reorienting Japan? Security Transformation under the Second Abe Cabinet, Asian Perspective, Vol. 39, No. 3, PP. 405-422.
54. Nazemroaya, Mahdi Darius and Halliday, Denis J., 2012, The Globalization of NATO, Clarity Press, INC, September 15, PP. 1-414.
55. Niakoui, Seyed Amir and Ghiyasi, Amir, 2013, China's Empowerment and US Strategy: A Toolkit on the Security Council, Quarterly of Global Politics, Vol. 2, No. 3, PP. 63-87.
56. Pant, Harsh V., 2017, Tillerson Goes to India: A New Phase in India-US Ties?, The Diplomat, October 23, https://thediplomat.com/2017/10/tillerson-goes-to-india-a-new-phase-in-india-us-ties/
57. Puspitasari, Ratih, 2016, Future of the global economy after Trump’s victory, Available at: http: //www.thejakartapost.com/academia/2016/11/11/future-ofthe-global-economy-after-trumps-victory.html.
58. Rezaei, Masoud and Farahzadeh, Maria, 2018, The Uncertainty Problem in the Analysis of the North Korean and US Crisis, Foreign Policy Quarterly, Thirty-first Vol., No. 4, PP. 101-150.
59. Ross, Robert and Arnold, James R., 2017, Curtail, Cooperate, or Compel in the South China Sea, Strategic Studies Instituteand U.S. Army War College Press, PP. 153- 189.
60. Satake, Tomohiko, 2016, The New Guidelines for Japan-US Defense Cooperation and an Expanding Japanese Security Role, Asian Politics & Policy, Vol. 8, No. 1, PP. 27-38.
61. Schake, Kori N., 2018, The US is right to worry about cooperation between its adversaries, Available at: https://www.iiss.org/blogs/analysis/2018/11/us-worry-cooperation-adversaries/
62. Shadmani, Mahdieh; Yazdani, Enayatollah and Basiri, Mohammad Ali, 2018, The Strategy of Unity around the Zionist Regime and the Balance of Threat with Iran (Investigating the Impact of the Islamic Revolution on the Change of the Unity Strategy), Quarterly of Islamic Revolution, Eighth year, No. 27 , PP. 127-150.
63. Soleimanpour, Hadi, 2014, America and China and the Perspective of the International System, Quarterly Journal of Political Science, Ninth Year, No. 3, PP. 111- 143.
64. Soleimanzadeh, Saeed; Omidi, Ali and Barati, Sahar, 2018, Trump's Foreign Policy Strategy: A Hybrid Neo-Realism, Public Policy Strategic Studies Quarterly, Vol. 8, No. 26, PP. 2-18.
65. Swaine, Michael D., 2017, Chinese Views on the Trump Administration’s Asia Policy, China Leadership Monitor, No. 53, PP.1-14. Available at:https: //www.hoover.org /sites/default/files /research/ docs/clm53ms.pdf
66. Tabatabai, Seyyed Mohammad and Ghiyasi, Amir, 2014, US Political and Security Strategy for China, 2008-2012) Based on Balance Theory of Power, World Political and Social Studies Quarterly, Vol. 3, No. 2, PP. 269-302.
67. Taghizadeh Ansari, Mohammad, 2016, The Consequences of China's Economic and Military Growth on the US-Japan Bilateral Alliance, International Relations Research Quarterly, Vol. I, No. 18, PP. 45-73.
68. Taghizadeh Ansari, Mohammad, 2017, The Challenge of China's Rise and American Hegemony in the Light of the Trans-Pacific Free Trade Agreement, Business Research Quarterly, Vol. 21, No. 81, PP. 125-147.
69. Trump, Donald, 2017, Donald J. Trump on Twitter: ... they do Nothing for us with North, Twitter, 29 July 2017, available at: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/891442016294494209?lang=en
70. Walt, Stephan M., 1987, The Origins Of Alliances, Ithaca, New York: Cornel University Press.
71. Walt, Stephen M., 2009, Alliances in a unipolar world, World Politics, Vol. 61, No. 01, PP. 86-120.