Document Type : Research Paper
1 Ph.D. student in geography and rural planning, faculty of geography, university of tehran, tehran,iran.
2 full professor in geography and rural planning, faculty of geography, university of Tehran, Tehran,iran;
3 University of Tehran - Faculty of Geography - Human Geography Department - associate professor in Geography and Rural Planning
10. Alshuwaikhat, H.M. (2005). Strategic environmental assessment can help solve environmental impact assessment failures in developing countries, Journal of Environmental Impact Assessment Reviw, 25: 307-317.
11. Arce, R. and Gullon, N. (2000). The application of Strategic Environmental Assessment to sustainability assessment of infrastructure development, Journal of Environmental Impact Assessment Reviw, 20: 393-402.
12. Bao, C-K.; Lu, Y-S. and Shang, J. (2003). Framework and operational procedure for implementing strategic environmental assessment in china, Journal of Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 24: 27-46.
13. Bebbington, A. (2001). International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences: Chapter: Developmet: Rural Development Strategies, Publisher: Elsevier, PP. 3578-3583.
14. Bodjanova, S. (2006). Median Alpha-Levels Of A Fuzzy Number, Journal of Fuzzy Sets And Systems, 157(7): 879-891.
15. Brown, A.L. and Tomerini, D. (2009). Environmental Mainstreaming in Developing Countries. Proceedings of the International Association of Impact Assessment Meeting, Accra, Ghana (available at www.iaia.org
17. Caratti, P.; Dalkmann, H. and Jiliberto, R. (2004). Analytical Strategic Environmental Assessment: towards better decision-making, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd.
18. Chaker, A.; El-Fadl, K.; Chamas, L. and Hatjian, B. (2006). A review of strategic environmental assessment in12 selected countries, Journal of Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 26: 15-56.
19. Cheng, C.H. and Lin, Y. (2002). Evaluating the best main battle tank using fuzzy decision theory with linguistic criteria evaluation, European Journal of Operational Research, 142(1): 174-186.
20. Cheng, J.H.; Lee, C.M. and Tang, C.H. (2009). An Application of Fuzzy Delphi and Fuzzy AHP on Evaluating Wafer Supplier in Semiconductor Industry, Journal of wseas transactions on information science and applications, 6: 756-767.
21. Chu, H.C. and Hwang, G.J. (2008). A Delphi-based approach to developing expert systems with the cooperation of multiple experts, Journal of Expert systems with applications, 34(4): 2826-2840.
22. Connor, R. and Dovers, S. (2004). Institutional Change for Sustainable Development, published by Cheltenham, United Kingdom: Edward Elgar.
23. Dalal-Clayton, B. and Sadle, R.B. (2005). Strategic environmental assessment: a sourcebook and reference guide to international experience, Publisher: Earthscan, London.UK.
24. DFID (Department for International Development) (2003). DFID Environmental Guied: A guied to environmental screening, from: www.dfid.gov.uk.
25. Ehteshami, M. and Ekrami, A. (2011). Using the Strategic Environmental Assessment Tool in Sustainable Development, Journal of Strategic, 62: 195-218.
26. Fischer, B.T. (2007). Theory and practice of strategic environmental assessment, towards a more systematic approach, Publisher: Earthscan, London, UK.
27. Hsu, Y-L.; Lee, C-H. and Kreng, VB. (2010). The application of Fuzzy Delphi Method and Fuzzy AHP in lubricant regenerative technology selection, Journal of Expert Systems with Applications, 37: 419-425.
28. Khosh Maneshzadeh, B.; Monavri, S.M. and Debiiri, F. (2007). Adaptive Study of Strategic Environmental Assessment in different countries of the world and comparison it with Iran, Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 14(2): 115-122.
29. Morid-al Sadat, P. and Saeinia, M. (2016). Tourism position in sustainable rural development, Case study: Mesr village, Khour and Biabanak, Journal of sustainable development of geographic environment, 2: 83-95.
30. OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) (2006). Applying Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA): Good Practice Guidance for Development Co-operation, DAC Guidelines and Reference Series, Publisher: OECD, Paris.
31. Partidário, M.R. (2015). A strategic advocacy role in SEA for sustainability. Journal of Environ AssessPolicy Manag. 17 (1): 1–8..
32. Partidario, MR. (2012). Strategic Environmental Assessment Better Practice Guide- methodological guidance for strategic thinking in SEA, Publisher: Portuguese Environment Agency and Redes Energéticas Nacionais (REN): Lisbon.
33. Polido, A.; João, E., and Ramos, T.B. (2014). Sustainability approaches and strategic environmental assessment in small islands: an integrative review, Journal of Ocean Coast, 96: 138–148.
34. Sadler, B. (2005). Recent Strategic Environmental Assessment at the Policy Level: Recent Progress, Current Status and Future Prospects, Publisher: Ministry of the Environment, Czech Republic.
35. Sizo, A. (2015). Strategic Environmental Environmental Assessment Design for Wetland Assessment and Conservation Policy Development an Urban Planning Context, (A Thesis Submitted to the College of Graduate Studies and Research In Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements For the Degree of Doctor), Saskatchewan Saskatoon University, Department of Geography and Planning.
36. Tang, C.W. and Wu, C.T. (2010). Obtaining a Picture Of Undergraduate Education Quality: A Voice From Inside The University, Springer, Journal of Higher Education, 60: 269-286.
37. Therivel, R. (2010). Strategic Environmental Assessment in Action, Earthscan, London and Sterling.
38. Wu, C. H., and Fang, W. C, (2011), Combining the Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process and the fuzzy Delphi method for developing crit-ical competences of electronic commerce professional managers. Qual Quant, 45(7): 751–768.
39. Weibing Zhao, J.R., Brent, R. and Charlotte M.E. (2011). Social capital and tourism entrepreneurship, Jornal of Tourism Research, 38(4): 1570-1593.