10. Ergazakis, K., Metaxiotis, K., & Psarras, J., 2004, Towards knowledge cities: conceptual analysis and success stories. Journal of knowledge management.
11. Ergazakis, K., Metaxiotis, K., & Psarras, J., 2006, Knowledge cities: the answer to the needs of knowledge‐based development. Vine.
12. Farhangi, Marjaneh, 2013, Explain the spatial principles and characteristics of knowledge-based urban development, Case Study: Isfahan city, Faculty of Fine Arts under the guidance of Esfandiar Zardasht, University of Tehran, Tehran. (In Persian)
13. Friedman, Andrew L. and Miles, Samantha, 2006, Stakeholders: Theory and Practice, Oxford University Press.
14. Hermans, Leon M. and Thissen, Wil. A., 2009, Actor analysis methods and their use for public policy analysts, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 196, No. 2, PP. 808-818.
15. Hermans, Leon; Kwakkel, Jan; Thissen, Wil.; Koppenjan, J. and Bots, P., 2010, Policy analysis of multi-actor systems, The Hague: Lemma.
16. Horisch, Jacob; Freeman, Edward and Schaltegger, Stefan, 2014, Applying Stakeholder Theory in Sustainability Management: Links, Similarities, Dissimilarities, and a Conceptual Framework, Organization & Environment, 1-19.
17. Jacobson, Alma, 2012, A Cohesive Downtown from a Knowledge City Perspective - A Study in Urban Planning, Final phd Thesis Essay, the School of Engineering in Jönköping in the subject area of Building Projects with Architectural Technology.
18. Jepsen, Anna. L. and Eskerod, Pernille, 2009, Stakeholder analysis in projects: Challenges in using current guidelines in the real world, International Journal of Project Management, No. 27, PP. 335-343.
19. Kazemian, Gholamreza and Jalili, Mostafa, 2015, Analysis of key stakeholders in the policy making process Tehran comprehensive plan, Journal of architecture and urban planning, Vol. 8, No., 15, PP. 139-158. (In Persian)
20. Lienert, Judit; Schnetzer, Florian and Ingold, Karin, 2013, Stakeholder analysis combined with social network analysis provides fine-grained insights into water infrastructure planning processes, Journal of Environmental Management, No. 125, PP. 134-148.
21. McCartney, R., Yigitcanlar, T., & Keast, R. L., 2010, The role of organisational capacity in the knowledge-based transformation of Brisbane, Australia. In Third Knowledge Cities World Summit: From Theory to Practice. World Capital Institute. 854- 863.
22. Mahmoudpour, Asrin, 2015, Conceptual framework for knowledge-based urban development planning in Tehran, phd thesis in urban and regional planning, Faculty of architecture and urban planning under the guidance of Zohreh Abdi Daneshpoor, University of Shahid Beheshti, Tehran. (In Persian)
23. Martinez, Samuel D., 2006, A Comparative Framework for Knowledge Cities, in Carrillo, F. J.(ed). Knowledge Cities: Approaches, Experiences, and Perspectives. Amsterdam, Boston, Heidelberg, London, New York, Oxford, Pans, San Diego, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo: Elsevier, 17-30.
24. Michaud, Pascale, 2003, Montreal: Knowledge City, Montreal Knowledge City Advisory Committee.
25. Miles, Ian and Keenan, Michael, 2003, Organising a Technology Foresight Exercise, Technology Foresight for Organizers, Ankara, Turkey.
26. Mori, Neema, 2010, Roles of Stakeholders in Strategic Decision-Making of Microfinance Organizations, International Business & Economics Research Journal, Vol. 9, No. 7, PP. 51-64.
27. Pike, A., Rodríguez-Pose, A., & Tomaney, J., 2016 Local and regional development. Routledge.
28. Prell, C., Hubacek, K., Reed, M., Quinn, C., Jin, N., Holden, J., ... & Sendzimir, J., 2007, If you have a hammer everything looks like a nail: traditional versus participatory model building. Interdisciplinary Science Reviews, 32(3), 263-282.
29. Pacheco, Carla and Garcia, Ivan, 2008, Stakeholder Identification Methods in Software Requirements: Empirical Findings Derived from a Systematic Review, The third International Conference on Software Engineering Advance, 472-477.
30. Reed, Mark S.; Graves, Anil; Dandy, Norman; Posthumus, Helena; Hubacek, Klaus; Morris, J. and Stringer, L. C., 2009, Who’s in and why? A typology of stakeholder analysis methods for natural resource management, Journal of environmental management, Vol. 90, No. 5, PP. 1933-1949.
31. Reynolds, Scott, 2006, Stakeholder Theory and Managerial DecisionMaking: Constraints and Implications of Balancing Stakeholder Interests, Journal of Business Ethics, No. 64, PP. 285-301.
32. Roose, Antti and Lepik, Kttri-Liis, 2015, Assessment of knowledge-based urban development in the cross-border twin-city: a Tallinn-Helsinki case study, Int. J. Knowledge-Based Development, Vol. 6, No. 4, PP. 299-313.
33. Rowe, Gene and Frewer, Lynn J., 2005, A Typology of Public Engagement Mechanisms, Science Technology Human Values, No. 30, PP. 251-290.
34. Senior, F. and Fleming, J., 2006, Organizational change, Third education. FT prentice Hall. 3rded, NewYork, 196-232.
35. Sorensen, Andre, 2016, Periurbanization as the institutionalization of place: The case of Japan, Cities, No. 53, PP. 134-140.
36. Wang, Xuefeng, 2009, Knowledge-based urban development in China, Final phd Thesis Essay, Newcastle University, the School of Geography, Politics, and Sociology.
37. Yigitcanlar, T., O’Connor, K., & Westerman, C., 2008, The making of knowledge cities: Melbourne’s knowledge-based urban development experience. Cities, 25(2), 63-72.
38. Yigitcanlar, T., Velibeyoglu, K., & Baum, S. (Eds.), 2008, Knowledge-based urban development: Planning and applications in the information era: Planning and applications in the information era. IGI Global.
39. Yigitcanlar, Tan and Bulu, Melih, 2015, Dubaization of Istanbul: insights from the knowledge based urban development journey of an emerging local economy, Environment and Planning A, Vol. 47, No. 1, PP. 89-107.
40. Yigitcanlar, Tan, 2011, Position paper: Redefining knowledge-based urban development, International Journal of Knowledge Based Development, Vol. 2, No. 4, PP. 340-356.