16. Ebrahimzadeh, Isa and Ghadarmarzi, Jamil, 2015, An Analysis of the Quality of Urban Urban Housing A way to improve the quality of life of citizens, A case study: Dehgolan neighborhoods, Development Geography Journal, Vol 13, No. 40, PP. 52-108.
17. Erthia, Alireza and Mehrabani Golzar, Mohammad Reza, 2018, Urban Development Pattern Based on Natural and Valuable Elements. Case Study: Isfahan's Madiha and its Additive Value on the Neighboring Textures, Bagh-e-Nazar, Vol. 15, No. 62.
18. Amiri, F.; Ebadi, H. and Karimi, M., 2007, Location of High-Level Posts Using Geographic Information System, Khaje Nasir-Al-Din Toosi University, 1st conference on urban GIS, Faculty of Civil Engineering, PP. 52-97.
19. Hejazi, Negin; Fazel, Reza and Vahida, Fereydoon, 2015, Effect of Assaluyeh region on quality of life (with industrial growth approach), Journal of Social-Cultural Strategy, Vol. 4, No. 10, PP. 21-89..
20. Khorasani Moghaddam, Saba; Yazdanfar, Sayed Abbas and Hosseini, Sayed Bagher, 2015, An Investigation on Quality of Life Indicators Affecting the Satisfaction of Residents of Informal Settlements (Case Study: Farahzad Neighborhood Tehran-Farahzad North), Human Geography Research, Vol. 47, Issue 1, PP. 97-117.
21. Rabbani Khorasgani, Ali and Kianpour, Majid, 2007, The proposed model for measuring quality of life: a case study in Isfahan, Faculty of Literature and Humanities, Vol. 15, No. 58-59, PP. 67-108.
22. Rezvani, Mohammad-Reza; Motakan, Ali-Akbar; Mansoriyan, Hossein. and Satari Mohammad-Hossein., 2009, Development of Indicators to Measure the Quality of Urban Life (Case Study: Noor Abad, Lorestan Province), Urban and Regional Studies and Research, No. 2, PP. 87-110.
23. Rahnamaye, Mohammad-Taghi; Faraji-Malaii, Amin; Hatami-Nejad, Hossein and Azimi, Azadeh, 2012, Analyzing the quality of urban life in Babolsar, Quarterly Journal of Geography and Urban-Regional Development, No. 5, PP. 49-76.
24. Shahrokhi-Sardou, Saleh and Nouripoor, Mehdi, 2015, Study of status of quality of life indicators in districts of Jiroft city, Quarterly Journal of Rural Space and Rural Development, The Year 4, Issue 2, PP. 31-89.
25. Shamaee, Ali and Shahsavar, Amin, 2017, Assessing the quality of life in new cities (Case study: New Town of Parand), Geography Journal of Territory, Vol. 14, No. 54. PP. 1-15.
26. Qaed Rahmati, Safar and Jamshidi, Sedigheh, 2015, Evaluation of the relationship between objective and subjective indicators of quality of life in the integrated villages in the city. Case study: Kheyrabad and Eishabad neighborhoods of Yazd city, Quarterly journal of human geography, Vol. 47, Issue 1, PP. 1-22.
27. Ghadiri-Masoomsh, Mojtaba; Rezvani, Mohammad Reza and Hajilou, Mehdi, 2015, Evaluation of industrial settlements on the quality of life of rural areas around the periphery, case study: Sharif industrial city, Abhar city, Quarterly journal of human geography, Vol. 47, Issue 2.
28. Lotfi, Sedigheh, 2009, The Concept of Urban Quality of Life: Definitions, Dimensions and Measurements in Urban Planning, Quarterly Journal of Human Geography, Vol. 1, No. 4, PP. 52-98.
29. Statistical Center of Iran, 2017, Statistical yearbook of Kuhbnan.
30. Naderinejad, Reyhaneh; Ghaffari, Gholamreza and Momeni, Farshad, 2018, Oil, Quality of Life and Development in Iran, 1350- 1350, Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 27, No. 80.
31. Biagia, B.; Gabriela Ladub, M. and Meleddub, M., 2018, Urban Quality of Life and Capabilities: An Experimental Study, Ecological Economics, No.150, PP. 137-152.
32. Costanza, R.; Fisher, B.; Ali, S.; Beer, C.; Bond, L.; Boumans, R.; Danigelis, N.L.; Dickinson, J.; Elliott, C.; Farley, J.; Gayer, D.E.; MacDonald Glenn, L.; Hudspeth, T.; Mahoney, D.; McCahill, L.; McIntosh, B.; Reed, B.; Rizvi, S.A.T.; Rizzo, D.M.; Simpatico, T. and Snapp, R., 2007, Quality of life: an approach integrating opportunities, human needs, and subjective well-being. Ecol. Econ., No. 61, PP. 267-276.
33. Das, D., 2008, Urban Quality of Life: A Case Study of Guwahati, Soc Indic Res, Vol. 88, PP. 297-310.
34. Discoli, C.; Martini, I.; Juan, G.; Barbero, D.; Dicroce, L.; Ferreyro, C.; and Esparza, J., 2013, Methodology aimed at evaluating urban life quality levels, Sustainable Cities and Society, No. 10, PP. 140-148.
35. Dissart. J. and Deller, S., 2000, Quality of Life in the Planning Literature, Journal of Planning Literature, No.15, PP. 135-161.
36. Diener, E., 1997, A value based index for measuring national quality of life, Social Indicators Research, No. 36, PP. 107-127.
37. Foo, T.S., 2000, Subjective assessment of urban quality of life in Singapore (1997-1998), Habitat International, Vol. 24, No. 1, PP. 31-49.
38. Gondos, Borbála, 2014, Relationship between tourism and quality of life- researches at Lake Balaton, Management, Knowledge and Learning Conferences International, 25-27 June 2014, Portorož, Slovenia.
39. Kamp, I.; Leidelmeijer, K.; Marsman, G. and Hollander, A., 2003, Urban Environmental Quality and Human Well-Being towards a Conceptual Framework and Demarcation of Concepts, a literature study, Landscape and Urban planning, Vol. 65, PP. 5-18.
40. Keles, R., 2012, The Quality of Life and the Environment, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 35, PP. 23-32.
41. Lee, Y. J., 2008, Subjective Quality of Life Measurement in Taipei, Building and Environment, Vol. 43, No. 7, PP. 1205-1215.
42. Liu, Ben-Chieh, 1976, Quality of life indicators in U.S. metropolitan areas: A statistical analysis, New York, Praeger.
43. Massam, B.H., 2002, Quality of life: Public planning and private living, Progress in Planning, No. 58, PP. 141-227.
44. Orrell, Lison; Mckee, kevin; Torrington, Judith; Sarah, Barnes; Darton, Robin; Netten, Ann and Lewis, Alan, 2013, The relationship between building design and residents quality of life in extra care housing schemes, Health & place, Vol. 21, PP. 52-64.
45. Pacione, M., 2003, Urban environmental quality and human wellbeing a social geographical perspective, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 65, No. 1-2, PP. 19-30.
46. Rossouw, Stephanie and Pacheco, Gail, 2012, Measuring Non-Economic Quality of Life on a Sub-National Level: A Case Study of New Zealand, Journal of Happiness Studies, No. 13, PP. 439-454.
47. Roșu, L.; Corodescu, E. and Blăgeanu, A., 2015, Does geographical location matter? Assessing spatial patterns in perceived quality of life in European cities. Eur. J. Geogr, Vol. 6, No. 2, PP. 15-34.
48. Sands, Gary, 2015, Measuring the prosperity of cities, Habitat International, No. 45, PP. 1-2.
49. Santos, LD. and Martins, I., 2007, Monitoring Urban Quality of Life: The Porto Experience, Social Indicators Research, No. 80, PP. 411-425.
50. Sigit, Y. and Dwiananto, Arifwidodo, 2012, Exploring the effect of compact development policy to urban quality of life in Bandung, Indonesia, City, Culture and Society, Vol. 3, Issue 4, PP. 303-311.
51. Sirgy, M.J. and Cornwell, T., 2002, How neighborhood features affect quality of life. Soc.Indic. Res., No. 59, PP. 79-114.
52. Tokarchuk, Oksan; Maurrer, Oswin and Bosnjak, Michael, 2015, Tourism Experience at Destination and Quality of life Enhancement: a Case for Comprehensive Congruity Model, World Tourism Organization, septamber 10, PP. 599-613.
53. Türksever, A.; Nilay, Evcil and Gündüz, Atalik., 2001, Possibilities and Limitations for the Measurement of the Quality of Life in Urban Areas, Social Indicators Research, Vol. 53, No. 2, PP. 163-187.
54. Ulengin, B.; Ulengin, F. and Guvenc, U., 2001, A multidimensional approach to urban quality of life: The case of Istanbul, European journal of operational research, Vol. 130, No. 2, PP. 361-374.
55. Yigitcanlar, T.; Dur, F. and Dizdaroglu, D., 2015, Towards prosperous sustainable cities: A multiscalar urban sustainability assessment approach, Habitat International, Vol. 45, PP. 36-46.