Document Type : Research Paper
1 departmant geography.ferdosi university
2 M.Sc student of Geography and Rural Planning, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
3 PhD student in Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Department of Geography and Rural Planning
4 PNU university
26. Butnaru, G. and Miller, A., 2012, Conceptual Approaches on Quality and Theory of Tourism Services, Procedia Economics and Finance, No. 3, PP. 375-380.
27. Butnaru, Gina Ionela; Stefanica, Mirela and Maxim, George Marius, 2014, Alternative Method of Quality Evaluation in Tourism: Case study applied in tourist accommodation units, Procedia Economics and Fonance, No. 15, PP. 671-678.
28. Blancas, F.J.; González, M. and Caballero, R., 2017, A dynamic sustainable tourism evaluation using multiple benchmarks, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 174, No. 10, PP. 1190-1203.
29. Căruntu, A. and Diţoiu, M., 2014, The Perceptions of Hospitality Services of a Tourism Destination, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, No. 109, PP. 231-235.
30. Chin, C.; Lo, May-Chiun; Songan, Peter and Vikneswaran, Nair, 2014, Rural Tourism Destination Competitiveness: A study on Annah Rais Longhouse Homestay, Sarawak, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, No. 144, PP. 35-44.
31. Ciaoce, C.A.; Bona, M. and Ribeiro, F., 2007, Community Tourism: Montanha Beijaflor Dourado Pilot project (Microbasin of Sagrado River, Morretes, parana), Tourismo- Visao e Acao, Vol. 9, No. 2, PP. 249-266.
32. Dragulanescu, I.V. and Drutu, M., 2012, Rural Tourism for Economic Development, international journal of Academic Research in Accounting Finance and Management Sciences, Vol. 2, Special Issue 1, PP. 196-203.
33. Endresen, K., 1999, Sustainable Tourism and Cultural Heritage: A review of development assistance and its potential promote sustainability, NWHO.
34. Falak, Sh; Lomay, Ch. and Alvin, Y., 2014, A repositioning strategy for rural tourism in Malaysia, Procardia _ social and behavior sciences, Vol. 144, PP. 412-415.
35. Irshad, H., 2010, Rural tourism –an overview. Retrieved from http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$Department/deptdocs.nsf/all/csi13476/$FILE/Rural-Tourism.pdf
36. Moon, K.S; Kim, M.; Ko, Y.J; Connaughton, D.P and Lee, J.H., 2011, The influence of consumer is event quality perception on destination image: Journal of Managing Service Quality, Vol. 21, No. 3, PP. 287-303.
37. Petrick, J. F.; Morais, D. D. and Norman, W. C., 2001, An examination of the determinants of entertainment vacationers intentions to revisit. Journal of Travel Research, No. 40, PP. 8-41.
38. Prabhakaran, Sudesh; Nair, Vikneswaran and Ramachandran, Sridar, 2014, Community participation in rural tourism: Towards a conceptual framework, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, No. 144, PP. 290-295.
39. Rajaratnam, Sushila Devi, Munikrishnan, Uma Thevi. Saeed pahlevan and Nair, Vikneswaran, 2014, Service Quality and pervious Experince as a ModeratTourists Satisfaction with Rural Tourism Destinations in Malaysia: A partial least squares approach, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, No. 144, PP. 203-211.
40. Singh, K.; Gantait, A.; Puri, G. and Swamy, A., 2016, Rural Tourism: Need, Scope and Challenges in Indian Context. Hospitality and Tourism: Challenges, Innovation, Practices and Product Development. (Ed), Dr. Alok Kumar, Adhyayan Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi. (ISBN: 978-81-8435-490-4).
41. Satyarini, N.W.M.; Rahmanita, M. and Setarnawat, S., 2017, The Influence of Destination Image On Tourist Intention and Decision to visit Tourist (A Case Study of Pemuteran village in Bileleng, Bali, Indonesia), TRJ Tourism Research Journal, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 81-97.
42. Shonk, D. J., 2006, Perceptions of service quality, satisfaction and the intent to return among tourists attending a sporting event (doctoral dissertation), The Ohio State University.
43. Telfer, D. J., 2009, Development studies and tourism. The SAGE handbook of tourism studies, 146-165.
45. Vujic, V., 2007, Implementation of Integral System of Quality Management in Tourism. International Journal for Quality Research, Vol.1, No. 4, PP. 323-328.
46. Van Kamp, I.; Leidelmeijer, K.; Marsman, G. and De Hollander, A., 2003, Urban Environmetal Quality and Human Well being towards a Conceptual framework and Demarcation of Concepts,a literature study, Journal of landscape and urban planning, No. 65, PP. 5-18.
47. Yuksel, A. and Yuksel, F., 2002, Measurement of tourist satisfaction with restaurant services: A segment-based approach, Journal of Vacation Marketing,Vol. 9, No. 1, PP. 52-68.
48. Yurudur, E. and Dicle, M., 2011, Settlement – Natural environment relationships and tourism potential in Camici (TOKAT –turkey), Procardia Social and behavioral Saliences, Vol. 19, PP. 208-215.
49. Ashtari Mehrjerdi. A., 2004, Natural tourism and sustainable development, Journal of Jihad, No. 26, PP, 74-78. (In Persian)
50. Akabardian Ronizi, S. R. and Shaykh-Baygloo., R., 2015, Assessment of Environment quality of Villages' tourism Case: Asara County, Journal of Rural Research, Vol 6, No. 26, PP, 369-388. (In Persian)
51. Pourjafar, M. R. and Taqvaee, A, A., 2010, the effect of improving visual art on improving the urban public environments (Case study: Tehran - Azadi Street), Journal of Urban Management. Vol 7, No. 24, PP, 65-80. (In Persian)
52. Jafari, H, and Hafezizadeh, SH., 2017, Effective Factors in attracting tourists to rural destinations (Case study: Villages of the Damavand County), Journal of Territory, Vol 14, No. 54, PP, 31-41. (In Persian)
54. Jomehpour, M. and Ahmadi, Sh., 2011, Effect of Tourism on Sustainable Rural Livelihoods (Case Study: Baraghan Village - Savojbolagh County), Journal of Rural Research, Vol 2, No. 5, PP, 33-62(In Persian)
55. Dadashpour, H, and Roshani, S., 2013, The Evaluation of the Interaction between the Individual and the Living Environment in New Neighborhoods Using Objective and Subjective Quality Assessment, Journal of Planning, vol 6, pp 3-15. (In Persian)
56. Rezvani, M. R, and Safaei, J., 2008, Development of Rural Tourism with a Sustainable Tourism Approach, Publication of Tehran University. (In Persian)
57. Rezvani, M.R, and Safaei, J., 2005, Second Home Tourism and its Effects on Rural Areas: An Opportunity or a Threat, Case Study: Rural Areas of North of Tehran, Journal of Geographical Studies, vol 54, pp 109-121. (In Persian)
58. Rafieyan, M, Moloodi, J and pour Taheri, M., 2011, Assessment of the urban environmental quality in new town (Case Study: Hashtgerd new towns), Journal of Spatial planning, Vol 15, No. 3, PP, 19-38. (In Persian)
59. Rahnamaei, M. Taghi and Shahhoseini, P., 2004, the Process of Iran Urban Planning, Tehran: Samt. (In Persian)
60. Shieh, E, and Alipour Eshlki, S., 2012, Investigates the Contributory Factors of Coastal Tourism Improvement with Regard to Sustainable Tourism Criteria; Case Study: Ramsar Coast, Journal of Architecture & Urban Design & Urban Planning, Vol 3, No. 5, PP, 155-167(In Persian).
61. Sadr Moosavi, M.S. Pourmohammadi M. R. and Hatami, A., 2013, investigating the Capacity of Tourism Acceptance with Emphasis on Sustainable Development, Case Study: Sarein, Tourism Atmosphere Quarterly, NO 9, pp 95-114. (In Persian)
62. Qadami, M. and Qolamian Aqa Mahali, T., 2011, The Investigation of the Quality of Entry Points of Tourist Cities with Emphasis on the Tourist Community, Case Study: the City of Babolsar, New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol. 3, NO 3, pp 121-133. (In Persian)
63. Mododi, M. Bouzarjomehry, KH. Shayan, H. and Ziaee, M., 2016, the Role of Tourism in Economic and Social Changes of Target Villages of Golestan Province, Journal of Geography and Regional Development, Vol 13, No. 2, PP, 159-191. (In Persian)
64. , Qadiri Masoom, M. Motiei langeroodi, S.H. and Mehrpouya, H., 2013, explain the Impact of Tourism on Rural Areas Case Study: The East District of Klardasht., Journal of Tourism Planning and Development, Vol 2, No. 5, PP, 33-49. (In Persian)
65. Kzemi, M. Pour, S. Saadat, F. and Bitaraf, F., 2011, .The effect of tourisms mental image on the perceived value of coastal cities in the Capian Sea , Journal Of The Urban Research and Planning Quarterly, Vol 2, No. 6, PP, 19-34. (In Persian)
66. Kakavand, E. Barati, N. and Aminzade gohar rizi, B, 2013, Comparative Assessment of Mental Image of Citizens with Planners to Quality of the Urban Environment (Case study: Qazvin Distressed Area), Journal of Bagh-e Nazar, Vol 10, No. 25, PP, 101- 112. (In Persian)
67. Moayedi, M. Ali Nejad, M. and Nawai, H. , 2013 Reviewing the Role of Appearance of Urban Places in Promoting Security Feeling in Public Places (Case Study: Evin Neighborhood in Tehran), Journal of Societal Security Studies Scientific Quarte, Vol 4, No. 35, PP, 159-191. (In Persian)
68. Mahdavi, M. Qadiri Masoom, M. and Qahremani, N., 2008, The Effects of Tourism on Rural Development with a Survey of the Villagers in Dareh Kan and Solaqan, Village and Development Quarterly, Vol. 11, No 2, pp 39-60. (In Persian)
69. Mirabzadeh, P., 1996, the Evaluation of the Environmental Implications of Tourism Development, Environment Quarterly,vol 2, pp 54-62. (In Persian)
70. Noori, S.H. Soory, F. Kazemi, Z. Gholami, A., 2012, Investigation word of mouth advertising and analysis its impact on attract rural tourists Case Study: Paveh township, Journal of Applied Research in Geographical Sciences, Vol 12, No. 24, PP, 83-102. (In Persian)
71. Papoli Yazdi, M and Saqai, M., 2011, Tourism (Nature & Concepts), Tehran: SAMT. (In Persian)
73. Sojasi gheidari, H. And Sadeghloo T., 2016, analyzing the Role of Environmental Quality in Tourist Attraction to Rural Touristic Destinations (Case Study: Touristic Rural of Small lavasan Rural District). Journal ofGeographical Researches, Vol 31, No. 2, PP, 32-49. (In Persian).