10. Mohammadi, Gholamreza, 2016, Explaining Smart City Pattern in Sustainable Development Metropolis, PhD thesis under the guidance of Dr. Mohammad Rahim Rahnama, Faculty of Literature and Human Sciences, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
11. Abella, Alberto; Ortiz-de-Urbina-Criado, Marta and De-Pablos-Heredero, Carmen, 2017, A model for the analysis of data-driven innovation and value generation in smart cities' ecosystems. Cities, Vol. 64, PP. 47-53.
12. Afzalan, Nader; Sanchez, Thomas and Evans-Cowley, Jennifer, 2017, Creating smarter cities: considerations for selecting online participatory tools. Cities, Vol. 67, No. 1, PP. 21-30.
13. Ajza Shokouhi, M.; Naghibi Rokni, S. N.; Alizadeh, H. and Ahmadi, A., 2016, Evaluation of smart city criteria in Ahvaz City, Iran. Int. J. Architect. Eng. Urban Plan, Vol. 26, No. 2, PP. 141-149.
14. Albino, Vito and Dangelico, Rosa Maria, 2012, "Green Cities in to Practice", in R. Simpson and M. Zimmermann, eds., The Economyof Green Cities: AWorld Compendium on the Green Urban Economy (Dordrecht, Netherlands: Springer Science Business Media B.V., 2012).
15. Alexander Prado, Lara; Eduardo Moreira Da, Costa; Thiago Zilinscki, Furlani and Tan Yigitcanlar, T., 2016, Smartness that matters: Towards a comprehensive and human-centred characterisation of smart cities. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, Vol. 2, No.8.
16. Anthopoulos, Leonidas and Fitsilis, Panos, 2014, Smart cities and their roles in city competition: A classification. International Journal of Electronic Government Research, Vol. 10, No. 1, PP. 67-81.
17. Arifianto, E., 2017, Strategi Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia dengan Pendekatan Pola Komunikasi Efektif dalam Mewujudkan Konsep Malang Smart City, Jurnal Komunikasi Global, Vol. 6, No. 2, PP. 175-184.
18. Arpan, Kumar Kar; Manmohan, Prasad Gupta; P. Vigneswara, Ilavarasan and Yogesh, K. Dwivedi, 2017, Advances in smart cities smarter people, governance, and solutions, crc Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
19. Baccarne, Bastiaan; Mechant, Peter and Schuurman, Dimitri, 2014, Empowered Cities? An Analysis of the Structure and Generated Value of the Smart City Ghent, Springer, PP. 157-182.
20. Barrionuevo, J. M.; Berrone, P. and Ricart, J. E., 2012, Smart cities, sustainable progress. IESE Insight, Vol.1, No. 14, PP. 50-57.
21. Batty, Michael; Axhausen, K. W.; Giannotti, F.; Pozdnoukhov, A.; Bazzani, A.; Wachowicz, M., 2014, Smart cities of the future. European Physical Journal Special Topics, Vol. 214, PP. 481-518.
22. Bibri, Simon Elias and Krogstie, John, 2017, Smart sustainable cities of the future: An extensive interdisciplinary literature review. Sustainable Cities and Society, Vol. 31, PP. 183-212.
23. Bolivar, Manuel Pedro, 2018, Governance models and outcomes to foster public value creation in smart cities. Scienze Regionali, Vol. 17, No. 1, PP. 57-80.
24. Caragliu, Andrea; Del Bo, Chiara and Nijkamp, Peter, 2011, Smart cities in Europe. Journal of Urban Technology, Vol. 18, No. 2, PP. 65-82. doi:10.1080/10630732.2011.601117
25. Cardullo, P. and Kitchin, R., 2017, Being a ‘citizen’ in the smart city: Up and down the scaffold of smart citizen participation, The Programmable City Working Paper, 30, 15 May 2017.
26. Chatterjee, S. and Kar, A., 2015, Smart Cities in developing economies: A literature review and policy insights. Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 2015 IEEE International Conference on, PP. 2335- 2340.
27. Chauhan, S.; Neetima, A. and Arpan Kumar, K. 2016, Addressing big data challenges in smart cities: A systematic literature review. Info 18, Vol. 1, No. 4, PP. 73-90.
28. Chourabi, H.; Nam, T.; Walker, S.; Gil-Garcia, J. R.; Mellouli, S.; Nahon, K. et al., 2012, Understanding smart cities: An integrative framework. In System Science (HICSS), 2012 45th Hawaii International Conference on (PP. 2289-2297), January. IEEE.
29. Cohen, Bruce, 2012. What exactly is a smart city, Journal of Co. Exist, Vol. 19.
31. Dameri, R., 2017, Smart City Implementation, Creating Economic and Public Value in Innovative Urban Systems, Springer International Publishing AG 2017.
32. European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), 2014, Intelligent transport systems. Retrieved August 2016 from http://www.etsi.org/technologies-clusters/technologies/intelligent-transport.
33. Fajrillah, Zarina Mohamad and Wirda, Novarika, 2018, Smart city vs smart village, Journal Mantik Penusa, Vol. 22, No. 1, PP. 1-6.
34. Falconer, Gordon and Mitchell, Shane, 2012, Smart City Framework a Systematic Process for Enabling Smart, Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group (IBSG).
35. Giffinger, R. and H. Gudrun, 2010, Smart cities ranking: An effective instrument for the positioning of the cities? http://upcommons.upc.edu/handle/2099/8550.
36. Giffinger, Rudolf; Fertner, Christian; Kramar, Hans; Kalasek, Robert; Pichler-Milanovi, Natasa and Meijers, Evert, 2007, Smart Cities: Ranking of European Medium-Sized Cities. Vienna, Austria: Centre of Regional Science (SRF), Vienna University of Technology.
37. Hamza, Karim, 2016, Smart city implementation framework for developing countries: The case of Egypt. In J. R. Gil-Garcia. T. A. Pardo. & T. Nam (Eds.). Smarter as the new urban agenda: A comprehensive view of 1he 21st century city (PP. 171-190). Public Adminisrration and Information Technology Series Switzerland; Springer Publishing.
38. Harrison, C.; Eckman, B.; Hamilton, R.; Hartswick, P.; Kalagnanam, J.; Paraszczak, J. and Williams, P., 2010, Foundations for Smarter Cities. IBM Journal of Research and Development, Vol. 54, No. 4.
39. IBM., 2009, A vision of smarter cities. Retrieved October 2016, from http://www-03.ibm.com/press/attachments/IBV_Smarter_Cities_-_Final.pdf
40. ISO, 2014, Sustainable development of communities- Indicators for city services and quality of life. http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail?csnumber=62436 (Accessed 01-07-2016).
41. ITU., 2014, Intelligent sustainable buildings for smart sustainable cities. Retrieved August 2016 from http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/focusgroups/ssc/Pages/default.aspx
42. Karadağ, Tunc, 2018, An Evaluation of the Smart City Approach, A Thesis Submitted to The Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences of Middle East Technical University, February 2018, 78 pages.
43. Kesswani, Nishtha and Kumar, Sanjay, 2018, The Smart-X model for Smart Cities, 42nd IEEE International Conference on Computer Software & Applications, 0730-3157/18IEEE.
44. Komninos, Nicos, 2008, Intelligent cities: innovation, knowledge systems, and Digital spaces, Spon Press, London and New York, Routledge.
45. Kourtit, K.; Nijkamp, P. and Arribas, D., 2012, Smart cities in perspective: A comparative European study by means of self-organizing maps. Innovation: The European Journal of Social Science Research, Vol. 1, No. 25, PP. 229- 246.
46. Liu, D.; Huang, R. and Wosinski, M., 2017, Smart Learning in Smart Cities, Springer, PP. 240.
48. Mattern, Shannon, 2013, Methodolatry and the art of measure. Places Journal, https://doi.org/10.22269/131105.
49. Mazhar, M.; Anand Paul, Awais Ahmad and Gwanggil Jeon, 2017, IoT-Based Big Data: From Smart City towards Next Generation Super City Planning, International journal on Semantic Web and information systems, Vol. 13, No. 1, PP. 28-47.
50. Mishra, R., 2017, Smart City: A Path Of Growth Of India, Journal of Public Policy & Environmental Management, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 20-26.
51. Mkrtychev, O.; Starchyk, Y.; Yusupova, S. and Zaytceva, O., 2018, Analysis of various definitions for Smart City concept, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, No. 365, PP. 022065.
52. Mohanty, Saraju P.; Choppali, Uma and Kougianos, Elias, 2016, Everything you wanted to know about smart cities: The internet of things is the backbone. IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, Vol. 5, PP. 60-70.
53. Mora, Luca; Bolici, Roberto and Deakin, Mark, 2017, The first two decades of smart-city research: A bibliometric analysis. Journal of Urban Technology, Vol. 24, No. 1, PP. 3-27.
54. Morozov, Evgeny, 2013, To save everything, click here: Technology, solutionism, and the urge to fix problems that don’t exist. UK: Penguin.
55. Murray, Art; Minevich, Mark and Abdoullaev, Azamat, 2011, The Future of the Future: Being smart about smart cities, KM world, Vol. 20, Issue 9.
56. Nam, T. and Pardo, T. A., 2011, Conceptualizing Smart City with dimensions of technology, people, and institutions. In 12th Annual international conference on digital government research, 12-15 June 12-15 College Park, MD.
57. Nam, T. and Pardo, T. A., 2016, Smart city as urban innovation: Focusing on management, policy, and context, Conference: ICEGOV 2011, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance, Tallinn, Estonia, September 26-28.
58. Neirotti, Paolo; Marco, Alberto De and Cagliano, Anna Corinna, 2014, Current trends in smart city initiatives: Some stylised facts. Cities, Vol. 38, PP. 25-36. doi: 10.1016/j.cities.2013.12.010.
59. Piro, Giuseppe; Cianci, Iiaria; Grieco, Luigi Alfredo; Boggia, Gennaro and Camarda, Pietro, 2014, Information centric services in smart cities. Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 88, No. 1, PP. 169-188.
60. Rios, Patrice, 2008, Creating the smart city. Available from http://archive.udmercy.edu:8080/bitstream/ handle/10429/393/2008_rios_smart.pdf?
61. Shaimaa, H., 2018, The Mechanisms of Achieving a Smart city, Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol.2, No. 25.
62. Shen, L.; Huang, Z.; Wong, S.; Liao, S. and Yingli, L., 2018, A holistic evaluation of smart city performance in the context of China, Journal of Cleaner Production, doi: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.07.281.
63. Silva, Bhagya Nathali; Khan, Murad and Han, Kijun, 2018, Towards sustainable smart cities: A review of trends, architectures, components in smart cities, Sustainable Cities and Society, Vol. 38, PP. 697-713.
64. Toppeta, Donato, 2008, The Smart City Vision: How Innovation and ICT Can Build Smart, “Livable”, Sustainable Cities. The Innovation Knowledge Foundation. 2010; Available from http://www.thinkinnovation.org/file/research/23/en/Toppeta_Report_005_2010.pdf
65. Vu, Khuong and Hartley, Kris, 2018, Promoting Smart Cities in Developing Countries: Policy Insights from Vietnam; Telecommunications Policy, Forthcoming.
66. Washburn, Doug and Sindhu, Usman, 2010. Helping CIOs Understand “Smart City” Initiatives: Defining the Smart City, Its Drivers, and the Role of the CIO. Cambridge, MA: Forrester Research, Inc.
67. Yigitcanlar, Tan and Kamruzzaman, MD., 2018, Does smart city policy lead to sustainability of cities? Land Use Policy, Vol. 73, No. 1, PP. 49-58.
68. Yigitcanlar, Tan, 2016, Technology and the city: systems, applications and implications. Routledge, New York, NY.