18. Bandar Abad, A., 2011, Livable City from Basics to Meanings, Tehran: Azarakhsh Publications.
19. Habibi, M., 2000, Civil Society and Life, Journal of Fine Arts, No. 3.
20. Rashidi Ebrahim Hesari, A.; Movahed, A.; Tullayi, S. and Mousavi, M., 2016, Spatial Analysis of Tabriz Metropolitan Area with livability Approach, Islamic Azad University, Ahar Branch, Geographical Space Journal, Sixteenth Year, No. 54, PP. 155-176.
21. Rural, September. Babaei, Elie Naz and Kamelifar, Zahra (2013), Evaluation of Spatial Justice in the Distribution of Urban Services (Case Study: Tabriz Metropolis), Journal of Spatial Planning, Golestan University Scientific-Research Quarterly, Third Year, Winter, 10th serial number.
22. Sassanpour, F.; Alizadeh, S. and Arabi Moghadam, H., 2018, Assessmentof livability Uromia Urban Area Urban Diversity by RALSPI Model, Journal of Applied Geosciences Research, Eighteenth year, Issue, 48, PP. 241-258.
23. Sasanpour, Farzaneh; Tolai, Simin and Jafari Asadabadi, Hamzee, 2015, Measurement and Evaluation of Urban Viability in Twenty-Two Areas of Tehran Metropolis, Regional Planning Quarterly, Fifth Year, No. 18, PP. 27-42.
24. Soleimani Mehranjani, M.; Tullayi, S.; Rafieian, M. and Zangnee, A., 2016, Urban livability: Concept, Principles, Dimensions and Indicators, Urban Planning Geographic Researches, Vol. 4, No. 1, PP. 27-50.
25. Sajasi Chedar, H.; Sadeghloo, T. and Mahmudi, H., 2019, Rural Ranking Based on livability Indicators (Case Study: Nezam Abad Village, Azad-e Shahr County), Journal of Human Geography Research, Vol. 51, No. 1, PP. 129-144.
26. Saifaddini, F., 1994, Minimum housing, Proceedings of the Seminar on Housing Development Systems in Iran, National Land and Mines News Agency, Vol. I, Tehran.
27. Shahi Aqllaqi, A.; Zanganeh, Y.; Khodabandeh Lo, H. and Doroodinia, A., 2016, Measurement of Urban Quality Indicators (Case Study: Mehr City of Sabzevar), Geographical Study of Arid Areas, Vol. 7, No. 26, PP. 54-72.
28. Zarabi, A.,; Alizadeh, J.; Rangerburnia, B.; Kamilifar, M. and Javad Vahmadian, M., 2015, Evaluation of citizens' satisfaction with the quality of urban environment (case study: District Tabriz), Geographic and Programming Journal, 19th, No. 51, PP. 193-219.
29. Ali Akbari, Esmaeil and Akbari, Majid (2017), Structural-Interpretive Modeling of Factors Affecting the Viability of Tehran Metropolis, Spatial Planning and Planning, Volume 21, Number 1, pp. 1-31.
30. Alijani, B., 2016, Spatial Analysis, Journal of Environmental Spatial Analysis, Vol. 2, No. 3, PP. 1-14.
31. Mojarad, H., 2017, Spatial Analysis of livability in Shahriar Towns, Master's Thesis, Supervisor: Ali Shahi, Geosciences Faculty, Human Geography Department, Geography and Urban Planning.
32. Mofarah Bonab, M.; Immortal Tutakhan, A.; Soleimani, A. and Aftab, A., 2019, Evaluation and analysis of the stability situation in metropolises (Case study: District of Tabriz city), Geographical research quarterly, Year thirty-third, first issue, consecutive number 128.
33. Mir Moghtadai, M.; Rafieian, M. and Sangi, E., 2010, The concept of intermediate expansion and its necessity in urban neighborhoods, Municipalities, No. 89, PP. 44-51.
35. AARP, 2018, Livably communities: An Evaluation Guid, Public policy instituty, Washington.
36. Aulia, Dwira Nirfalini, 2016, A Framework for Exploring Livable Community in Residential Environment. Case Study: Public Housing in Medan, Indonesia, Social and Behavioral Sciences, PP. 336-343.
37. Aluri, Jahnavi, 2017, Livability Index, from Columbia University GSAPP, Prepared for Manhattan Community Board.
38. Badland, H.; Whitzman, L. and Aye, B., 2014, Urban Liveability: Emerging Lesson From Australian for exploring the potential for indicators to measure the social determinants of health, Social Science and Medicine, No. 111, PP. 64-73.
39. Balsas, C., 2004, Measuring the livability of an urban centre: An exploratory study of key performance indicators, Planning Practice & Research, Vol. 19, No. 1, PP. 101-110.
40. Blassingame, L (1998),Sustainable cities: oxymoron, utopia, or inevitability? Social Science Journal, Vol 35, pp. 1-13.
41. Cedar Hill municipality, 2008, City of cedar Hill comprehensives plan 2008 chapter 5: livability, PP. 5-1 to 5-20.
42. Economist Intelligence Unit Limited, 2015, www.eiu.com.
43. Evans, P., (ed.), 2002, Livable Cities? “Urban Struggles for Livelihood and Sustainability University of California Press Ltd”: USA, PP.: 2-30.
44. Fornell, C. and Larcker, D.F., 1981, Structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 18, No. 1, PP. 39-50.
45. Kashef, M., 2016, Urban livability across disciplinary and professional boundaries.
46. Larice, M., 2005, Great Neiborhoods: The Livability and morphology of High density neighborhoods in Urban North America, Doctor of Philosophy in City and Regional Planning, University of California, Berkeley, Professor Michael SouthworthLau leby jasmine & Hashim, Ahmad Hariza, 2010, Liveability dimensions and attributes: their relative importan the eyes of neighbourhood resid dents, Journal of construchion in developing countries.
47. Lynott, Jana; Harrell, Rodney; Guzman, Shannon and Gudzinas, Brad, 2018, The Livability Index: Transforming Communities for All Ages, AARP Public Policy Institute.
48. Lennard, H. L., 1997, Principles for the Livable City in Lennard, S. H., S von Ungern- Sternberg, H. L., Lennard, eds. Making Cities Livable. International Making Cities Livable Conferences, Gondolier Press: California, USA.
49. Lynott ,Jana. Harrell, Rodney. Guzman ,Shannon & Gudzinas, Brad (2018), The Livability Index: Transforming Communities for All Ages, AARP Public Policy Institute.
50. Mc. Nutry, R., 1994, State American community Washington DC: parteners of livable communities (PLC).
51. Norris, Tyler and Pittman, M., 2000, “The health community’s movement and the coalition for heal their cities and communities”, Public health reports, No. 115, PP. 118-124.
52. National Association Of Regional Councils(2003), Livability Literature Review: Synthesis of Current Practice, Washington.
53. Onnom, W.; Tripathi, N.; Nitivattananon, V. and Ninsawat, S., 2018, Development of a Liveable City Index (LCI) Using Multi Criteria Geospatial Modelling for Medium Class Cities in Developing Countries.
54. Pacione, M., 1986, Quality of life in Glasgow: An applied geographical analysis, Environment and Planning A, Vol. 18, No. 11, PP.1499-1520.
55. Pacione, M., 2003, Quality-of-life research in urban geography, Urban Geography, Vol. 24, No. 4, PP. 314–339.
56. Pacione, M., 2005, Quality-of-life research in urban geography, Urban Geography, Vol. 24, No. 4, PP. 314-339.
57. Perogordo Madrid, Daniel, 2007, The Silesia mega polis, European spatial planning.
58. Radcliff, B., 2001, Politics, markets and lifesatis faction: the Political economy of human happiness, American Political science Review.
59. Timmer, Vanessa and Nola- Kate S., 2005, “THE WORLD URBAN FORUM 2006 Vancouver” working group discussion paper internation center for sustainable cities.
60. VonPoll, R., 1997, The perceived quality of the urban residential environment, AMulti-attribute evaluation. Ph-thesis, Groningen: University of Groningen.