12. Abbasian, Mojtaba; Ebrahimzadeh Asmin, Hossein; Nazerian, Noor Mohammad and Irandagani, Younes, 2011, A Survey of the Activity and Employment of Women in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Women and Family, No. 17, PP. 147-177.
13. Aly, H. Y. and Al-Quisi, I., 1996, Determinants of Women's Labour Force Participation in Kuwait: A Logit Analysis. Middle East Business and Economic Review, No.8, PP. 1-9.
14. Anchor, R. and Catherine, H., 2000, Theories of Gender Inequality, Labor Market Attachment Iran, Tehran: Roshangar Publishing .
15. Barghi, Hamid; Ghanbari, Yousef, Hajjarian, Ahmad and Mohammadi, Monira, 2012, Investigating the Spatial Distribution of Basic Employment Activities of Women in the Economic Sectors of the Country, Quarterly Journal of Women's Socio-Psychological Studies, Vol. 9, No. 3, PP. 162-192.
16. Davarkhani, Fazileh, 2007 Rural Development and the Challenges of Women's Employment, Geographical Research, No. 55, PP. 171-188.
17. FAO., 1995, The role of women in agricultural development, Tehran: Department of extension and participation of Jihad Sazandegi.
18. Goghardchian, Ahmad; Taybi, Seyed Kamil and Judgment, Chastity, 2014 The Effect of Women's Employment on Gender Income Gap in Iran (1991-2011), Quarterly Journal of Economic Modeling Research, No. 17, PP. 169-145.
19. Hartley, M.; Popay, J. and Plewis, I., 1992, Domestic conditions, paid employment and women's experience of ill‐health. Sociology of Health & Illness, Vol. 14, No. 3, PP. 313-343.
20. Heidari, Gholamreza and Jahannama, Fahimeh, 2003, Women's Abilities in Agriculture-Rural Sector, Women's Research Quarterly, Vol. 1, No. 6.
21. Hekmatnia, Hassan and Mousavi, Mir Najaf, 2007, Application of the model in geography with emphasis on urban and regional planning, Yazd, New Science.
22. Itohara, Y. and Hoque, M., 2008, Participation and decision making role of rural women in economic activities: A comparative study for members and non-members of the micro-credit organizations in Bangladesh, Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 3, PP. 229-236.
23. Jackson, C. and Pearson, R., 2005, Feminist visions of development, Gender analysis and policy: Routledge.
24. Khani, Fadhila and Suri, Farshad, 2012, Gender Approach in Analyzing Villagers' Satisfaction with Dehyaran Performance (Case Study of Konani District of Koohdasht County), Geography Quarterly, Vol. 10, No. 32, PP. 101-126.
25. Lahsaeizadeh, Abdolali, 1995, The Role of Women in Iran's Rural Economy, Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, Shiraz University, Vol. 11, Issues 1 and 2, PP. 43-65.
26. Lazar, M., 2005, Feminist critical discourse analysis: Gender, power and ideology in discourse: Springer.
27. Maier, F., 2002, Women’s Work and Economic Development Gender and Work in Transition (PP. 83-91): Springer.
28. Malapit, H. J. L. and Quisumbing, A. R., 2015, What dimensions of women’s empowerment in agriculture matter for nutrition in Ghana? Food Policy, No. 52, PP. 54-63. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodpol.2015.02.003
29. Motiee Langroudi Seyed Hassan and Shamsaii, Ebrahim, 2012, Sustainable Development and Agriculture (from the perspective of rural economy), University of Tehran Press.
30. Sultana, N.; Nazli, H.; Malik, S. J. and Kazi, S., 1994, Determinants of Female Time Allocation in Selected Districts of Rural Pakistan [with Comments]. The Pakistan Development Review, Vol. 33, No. 4, PP. 1141-1153.
31. Tansel, Aysyt, 2002, Economic development and female labour force participation in Turkey: Time – series evidence and cross-province Estimates, ERC Working Papers in Economics, 01/05, PP. 1-37.
32. Waldron, I.; Weiss, C. C. and Hughes, M. E., 1998, Interacting effects of multiple roles on women's health. Journal of health and social behavior, PP. 216-236.
33. Yazdkhasti, Behjat and Ahmadi, Vakil 2006 , A Survey of Women's Activity and Employment in Iran with Emphasis on the 2006 Census, Journal of Women's Research (Journal of Women's Studies), Vol. 1, Issue 3, PP. 9-23.
34. Zanjani, Habibullah and Bayat, Masoumeh, 2010, Investigating the Impact of Employment on the Quality of Life of Women in Mashhad 2009, Iranian Social Studies Quarterly, Vol. 2, Issue 2, PP. 171-190.