21. Akbarzadeh Ebrahimi, Mohammad Hasan, 2007, Local Tourism growth urban tourism development. Municipalities Monthly, No. 78, PP. 1-25.
22. Atlas of Geology, 2007, Geographical and Cartographic Institute of the Mapping Organization of Iran. Deputy of program and budget.
23. Eearabi, Mohammad, 2010, Handbook of Strategic Planning. Fourth edition. Tehran. Office of cultural research.
24. Ebrahimzadeh, Isa and Aghassizadeh, Abdullah, 2009, Analysis of factors affecting tourism development in Chabahar coastal area using SWOT strategic management model. Urban and regional studies and research. First year. The first number. University of Esfahan. PP. 107-128.
25. Ebrahimzadeh, Isa and Aghassizadeh, Abdullah, 2011, Influence of Chabahar Free Zone on Tourism development of its influence area using regression model and T-Test. Journal of Geography and Development. No. 21, Sistan and Baluchestan University. PP. 5-26.
26. Enright, M. J. and Newton, J., 2004, Tourism destination competitiveness: A quantitative approach, Tourism Management, 25, 777-788.
27. Ferreira, S. and Behl, D., 2017, An Analysis of Individual Systems Thinking Elements. In Disciplinary Convergence in Systems Engineering Research (PP. 777-784). Springer, Cham.
28. Ghadami, Mustafa, 2011, Evaluation and formulation of destination strategy in the framework of sustainable tourism development (case study: Mashhad metropolis). Journal of regional urban studies and research, No. 59-82.
29. Heydari Chianeh, Rahim and Rahali, Hossein, 2015, Evaluation of urban tourism attractions by conditional valuation method (CVM) case study: Ardabil Shorabil's attraction. Urban tourism quarterly, Vol. 4, PP. 57-70.
30. Hill, T. and Westbrook, R., 2007, SWOT Analysis: It’s Time for a Product Recall. Long Range Planning, Vol. 30, No. 1, PP. 46-52.
31. Hong, C.W. and Chan, N. W., 2010, Strength- Weakness- Opportunities- Threats Analysis of Penang National Park for Strategic Ecotourism Management, World Applied Sciences Journal 10 (Special Issue of Tourism & Hospitality).
32. Kazemi, Mehdi, 2008, Zahedani citizens' perception analysis in Chabahar tourism development. Journal of geography and development. No. 12, Sistan and Baluchestan University. PP. 81-99.
33. Kazemi, Ali; Sanayei, Ali; Ranjbarian, Bahram and Azeribayjani, Karim, 2010, Notification of competitive advantages in tourism industry in order to attract foreign tourists studied in Isfahan province. Urban and regional studies and research, second year, No. 5, PP. 93-110.
34. Kazemi, Mehdi, 2010, Tourism Management. Fourth edition. Tehran. Samt publications.
35. Khorshid, Sedigheh and Nojavan, Samad, 2013, Competitiveness analysis and dompetitive strategy selection based on porter's competitive forces model, hierarchical analysis and data envelopment analysis. Journal of industrial management studies, year 11, PP. 61-97.
36. Kordnaeedch, Assadullah; Azar, Adel and Niakan, Nazila, 2009, Developing an effective organizational strategy in the public sector. Case Study: Islamic Republic of Iran Customs. Journal of economic research. Tenth year. Second issue. Tarbiat Modarres University. PP. 91-114.
37. Landberg, Donald and Stavonga, Mink, 2012, Tourism economy. Translated by: Mohammad Reza Farzin. Institute of business studies and research.
38. Lee, John, 2009, Tourism and development in the third world. Translated by: Abdolreza Rokneddin Eftekhari and Masoumeh Salehi, Bazargani Publishing Company.
39. Mafi, Ezatollah and Saghaei, Mehdi, 2009, Application of MS-SWOT model in analysis tourism management, case study: Mashhad metropolis. Seventh year, No. 14, PP. 27-50.
40. Mirsanjari, Mirmehrdad, 2006, Ecotourism strategy based on sustainable development. Forests and rangelands, No. 71, PP. 7-10.
41. Mirzaei, Hossein and Jalili, Sanaz, 2011, The impact of tourism development on economic growth (comparing Iran and selected countries). Financial Economics Quarterly, No. 15, PP. 73-91.
42. Nohegar, Ahmed and Hosseinzadeh, mohammad mehdi, 2009, Evaluation of Ecotourism capabilities of Qeshm Island using SWOT strategic management model. Journal of geography and development, No. 15, PP. 151-172.
43. Nilsson, M., 2004, Research and advice on strategic environmental assessment. Stockholm Environment in Stitute Publications.
44. Nilson, M., 2004, Research and advice on strategic environment assesment, Stockholm in stitute publication.
45. Pierce, John and Robinson, Richard, 2009, Strategic planning and management. Translation by Sohrab Khalili Shurini. Tehran. Publications by Don Shepjoh.
46. Rezvani, M.R., 2005, Environmental impacts of tourism in the Latian dam basin using the swat model. Collection of Iranian economic capacity articles with emphasis on Iranian Tourism Status in the context of globalization, Azad University of Firoozkooh Branch, 385-401.
47. Saghaei, Mehdi and Bishami, Bahar, 2016, Investigating the role of tourism effects of spice road on tourism development of Fars province. Social science quarterly, No. 4, year10, PP. 173-208.
48. Subram S. and Naser, Ali, 2010, SWOT analysis on Oman Tourism a case study, Journal of economic development, Vol. 2.
50. Taleai, M.; Mansouri, A. and Sharifi, A., 2009, Surveying general prospects and challenges of GIS implementation in developing countries: a SWOT- AHP approach, Journal of Geographical Systems, Vol. 11.
51. Yuksel, E. and Deviren, M. D., 2007, Using the analytic network process (ANP) in a SWOT analysis – A case study for a textile firm, Information Sciences, No 177, PP. 440-458.
52. Takano, S., 2009, Application of combined SWOT and analytic case of seri lanka tourism, Journal of eastern asia study, Vol. 8.
53. Mihalic, T. (2016), "Sustainable-responsible tourism discourse– Towards ‘responsustable’ tourism". Journal of Cleaner Production, 111, 461-470.
54. Crouch , Geoffrey I. (2007), Measuring Tourism Competitiveness: Research, Theory and the WEF Index, La Trobe University, www.sustainabletourismonline.com.
55. Balan, Diana, Balaure, Virgile& Veghes, Calin(2009), Travel and Tourism Competitivness of the world's top Tourism Destination: An exploratory assessment.
56. Dyer, J, & Kim, H. (1998). The relational view: Cooperative strategy and sources of interorganizational competitive advantage. Academy of management 149review, 23(4), 660-679.
57. Enright, Michael and Newton, James (2004), Tourism Destination Competitivness: a quantity approach, http:// www.elsevier .com/ Tourism Management, 25(2004) 777-788