17. Abbas Zadegan, Mostafa, 2008, Transit oriented Development, Capabilities and Challenges of TOD in Tehran, Journal of Tehran Development Authority, No. 5, pp 20-23.
18. Abbas Zadegan, Mostafa and Rostamyazdi, Bahman, 2008, Taking Advantage of Smart Growth in Urban Sprawl Organizing, Journal of Technology and Education, Vol. 3, No. 1, PP.33-48.
19. Arendt, Randle, 1999, Charter of the new Urbanism, Translated by Alireza Danesh and Reza Basiri, processing and urban planning Publications.
20. Barker, Barry J., 2004, Transit-Oriented Development in the United States: Experiences, Challenges, and Prospects. Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP), Report No. 1021, Washington, D. C: National Academy Press.
21. Behzadfar, Mostafa and Zabihi, Maryam, 2011, Transit-Oriented Development: Plan Making Guideline in Urban Areas, Bagh Nazar, Vol. 8, No. 18, PP. 37-48.
22. Bentley, Ian; Alcock, Alan; Murrain, Paul; McGlynn, Sue and Smith, Graham, 2009, Responsive Environments: A Manual for Designers. London: The Architectural Press.
23. CANPZD. 2006, Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Guidebook, City of Austin Neighborhood Planning and Zoning Department, Austin: Metropolitan Council.
24. Caves, Roger, 2005, Encyclopedia of The City, Routledge, New York.
25. CNU & HUD, 2000, Principles for Inner City Neighbourhood Design,
26. Daisa, James M., 2004, Traffic, Parking, and Transit- Oriented Development, The New Transit Town; Best Practices in Transit-Oriented Development, Washington, Covelo & London: Island Press.
27. Ghorbani, Rasool and Noshad, Somayeh, 2008, Smart Growth Strategy in Urban Development, Principles and Strategies, Journal of Geographical Research, No. 63, PP. 163-180.
28. Grant, J., 2006, Planning the Good Community: New Urbanism in Theory and Practice, Routledge, London.
29. Habibi, Mohsen; Tahsildar, Mehdi and Poormohammadreza, Navid, 2011, An Explanation of the Principles and Rules of Indigenous Urban Planning in Relation to Contemporary Urban Theories, Journal of Housing and rural environment, PP. 3-22.
30. Hikichi, Lynda, 2003, New urbanism and transportation, CE 790, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
31. Krizek, Kevin and Power, Joe, 1996, A Planner’s Guide to Sustainable Development, American Planning Association.
32. Lehrer, Jonah, 2004, What is New Urbanism? www.Newurbanism.org
33. Moeini, Mehdi, 2006, Increasing the Walkability. A Step Tward a More Humane City, Honarha-ye Ziba, Vol. 27, PP. 5-16.
34. Moeini, Mehdi, 2011, Walkable cities, Azarakhsh Publications, Tehran.
35. Noland, Robert B.; Ozbay, Kaan; DiPetrillo, Stephanie and Lyer, Shri, 2014, Measuring Benefits of Transit Oriented Development, Mineta National Transit Research Consortium.
36. Poor Mohammadi, MohammadReza and Ghorbani, Rasool, 2003, Dimensions and Strategies of Compression public space Paradigm, Modarres, Vol. 7, No. 2, PP. 85-108.
37. Rafieian, Mojtaba; Asgari Tafreshi, Hadiseh and Sedighi, Esfandyar, 2010, The Usage of Transit Oriented Development in Urban Land Use Planning, Case study: Sadegheie Metro Station, Journal of Spatial Planning, Vol. 14, No. 3, PP.295-312.
38. Reza Zadeh, Razieh, 2003, The Effects of Social Studies in the Context of Tehran's Subway Stations, Nazar, Tehran.
39. Turskis, Zenonas and Zagorskas, Jurgis, 2006, Sustainable City Compactness Evaluation on the Basis of GIS and Bayes Rule. International Journal of Strategic Property Management, No. 10. PP. 207-185.
40. Valley Connections, 2001, Model Transit-Oriented District Overlay Zoning Ordinance, Prepared for Valley Connections, Valley, Community Design and Architecture, Inc.
41. Ziari, Keramatollah; ParsiPoor, Hassan and AliAbadi, Nasrin, 2012, Inner Texture of Cities: A Potentiality to Move Toward the Compact City Pattern (Case Study: Bojnord City), Journal of Geography and Regional Development, No. 19, PP. 215-236.