20. Agnew, J., 2003, Geopolitics: Re-visioning World Politics, second ed., London: Routledge.
21. Blacksell, M., 2006, Political Geography, Routledge.
22. Blackwill, Robert and Harris, Jennifer,2016, War By Others Means, New York: Published By Belknap Press.
23. Bloot, Geoffrey., 2001, The Geopolitics of Domination, pulication by Routledge.
24. Brzezinski, S., 2012, Strategic Vision: American and the Crisis of Global, Journal of International Politics, No. 8.
25. Brzezinski, Z., 2012, The strategic vision of the United States and the global power crisis, Tehran: Mizan publication.
26. Casarini, F., 2008, The post-American word, New York: Norton compony.
27. Castells, M., 2008, Information Age of the Millennium End, Translated by Ahad Alighillian, Afshin Khakbaz, Tehran: Publishing tarh nou.
28. Clapsa, K., 2006, Man, The State, and War, New York: Columbia University Press.
29. Clinton, H. R., 2011, American Pacific Century, Foreign Policy magazine.
30. Clinton, H., 2011, Economic Statecraft speech, noting the role strong economic capabilities play in underwriting elements of smart power. namely robust diplomacy and development and the strongest military in the world. Speech delivered at the Economic Club of New York, October.
31. Cohen, S.B., 1971, Geography and Politics in a world Divided, New York:Oxford uni press.
32. Cohen, S.B., 1994, Geopolitics in new world Era, USA: west view press.
33. Cohen, S.B., 2014, Geopolitics of the World System, Encyclopædia Britannica Online.
34. Dodds, K.,2000. Geopolitics : A Very Short Introductio, London : Oxford University Press.
35. Er, lam Peng and Wei, lim tal, 2018, The rise of China and India: A new Asian Drama, London: World Scientific Group.
36. Fortune, 2018, China- Europe relations: the limits of strategic parternship international politics, No, 47.
37. Friedman, G.,2017, Strategic Forecasting: The Impersonal Dimension of Intelligence,The Return of Geopolitical Risk. New York: Columbia University Press.
38. Garfinkle, A., 2015, The Geopolitical Frame in the Contemporary Middle East, Published for the Foreign Policy Research Institute by Elsevier Ltd, July 14, P. 533.
39. Gilpin, R., 2013, Global Political Economy - Understanding the International Economic Order, Translation by Mohammadzitoun sabz publication.
40. Hall, G. A., 2014, Authority, promotion, and steal, Translated by Gholamali Chagnizadeh and Morteza Dondanpaq, Tehran: Publication of the Sahali.
41. Hammer, A., 2014, Employment Relations in Emerging Economies: China and India, Hangzhou University Conference.
42. Henteh, B. et al., 2012, Views of Southern Countries on New Regionalism, Translated by Alireza Tayeb. Tehran: Publication of the Bureau of Political and International Studies of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
43. Http://www. Brand magazine.com, 2017.
44. Http://www. Statista.com, 2018.
45. Http://www.China Daily.com, 2018.
46. Http://www.Eurostat,online data code: ext_lt_maineu.com.
47. Http://www.International Development, 2015.
48. Http://www.ITC calculations based on UN COMTRADE and ITC statistics.
49. Http://www.Office of the United States Trade Representative.com
50. Http://www.Qin,Xu and Zhang.com 2016.
51. Http://www.stimated from CEIC Database 2017.
52. Http://www.Web of Science.com. 2017.
53. Http://www.worldometers.com, 2017.
54. Ikenberry, J., 2008, The Rise of China and the future of the west, Forlan Affairs, Journal February, PP. 23-31.
56. Karimipour, Y. and Heidari, M., 2010, Geipolitic Sea Shores from Integrated Coastal Management Perspective. first volume. Tehran: Tarbiatamolem University Press.
57. Kissinger, H., 2012, The future of US- Chinese Relations: conflict is a Choise, not a Necessity. Foreieen Policy.
58. LaCosta, E., 2012, From Geopolitics to the Perspective, Translation of Cyrus Joint Stock Company, Tehran: Amir Kabir Research Institute.
59. Lee Khan nad ,M., 2016, Sino- Indian Relations-from Hostility to mutual cooperations and complementation, Japan center for economic research, Asia Research report.
60. Luttwak, E., 2004, From Geopolitics to Geo- Economics, Francis.
61. Mandelbaum, M., 2011, The Road to Global Prosperity, New York: Simon and Schuster.
62. Mcdougall, D., 2007, Asia Pacific in World Politics, Lynne Rienner publishers.
63. Mearsheimer, J., 2001, The Tragedy of Great Power Politics (Updated Edition), Publisher Norton company.
64. Mojtahzadeh, P., 2012, Geography and geographic politics, fourth edition. Tehran: Publication of the Samt.
65. Nye, J. 2011. the future of power, Public Affairs, New York.
66. Petsinger, M., 2016, Geoeconomics Fellow in the US and Americas Programme at Chatham House.
67. Qin, F.; Tao, X. and Zhaoyong, Z., 2016, Economic Cooperation and Interdependence Between China and ASEAN: Two to Tango?, Chinese Global Production Networks in ASEAN, Springer International Publishing, PP. 255-288.
68. Santasombat, Y. ed, 2015, Impact of China, Rise on the Mekong Region palgrave Macmillan.
69. Shahandeh, B., 1995, Politics and Government in Southeast Asia,Tehran: Samt publication.
70. Soilen.s, K., 2012, Geoeconomics. Publisher: BookBoon, London: Electronic edition.
71. Solis, M., 2013, The Containment Fallacy: China and the TPP, Brookings Institution.
72. Solis, M., 2014, Crude Oil Imports by Country, World’s Top.
73. Solomonpour, H., 2015, China in the middle of two continents, Foreign Relations publication, No. 8, PP. 145-178.
74. Taro, L., 2010, Winners and Losers of Globalization, Translated by Massoud Karbassian, Tehran: Scientific and Cultural Publishing.
75. Thun, E., 2015, The Political Economy of State-Owned Enterprises in China and India, Publisher Norton company.
76. Toffler, Alvin and Haydi, 2010, Power shift, Translated by Shahindokht Kharazmi, Tehran: Scientific publications.
77. Toffler, Alvin and Heidi, 2012, Revolutionary wealth, Tehran: Mahi publishing.
78. Toffler, S.,2005, The Politics Of The Third Wave , Publisher Routledge.
79. Westphal, K., 2013, Unconventional oil and Gas-Global consequences.
80. WWW. Merriam-webster.com
81. WWW.QS.com 2019.
82. WWW.World bank, 2017.
83. Zakaria, F., 2014, Game elders, Translation by Abdullah Mola'i, Tehran: Information publication.
84. Zarei, B. and Zainivand, A., 2014, The Strategic Position of the Gulf of Geo-Cancun and the Competitiveness of the Twenty-first Century, Human Geography Research, Vol. 46, No, 2, PP. 311-336.
85. Zarei, B., 2014, Regional studies of the Persian Gulf, Tehran: Tehran University Press.