14. Ashraf, M. and Routray, J. K., 2013, Perception and understanding of drought and coping strategies of farming households in north-west Balochistan. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, No.5, PP. 49-60.
15. Buurman, J.; Mens, M. J. and Dahm, R. J., 2017, Strategies for urban drought risk management: a comparison of 10 large cities.International Journal of Water Resources Development, Vol. 33, No. 1, PP. 31-50.
16. Begum, R. A.; Sarkar, M. S. K.; Jaafar, A. H. and Pereira, J. J., 2014, Toward conceptual frameworks for linking disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, No. 10, PP. 362-373.
17. Carrao, H.; Naumann, G. and Barbosa, P., 2016, Mapping global patterns of drought risk: An empirical framework based on sub-national estimates of hazard, exposure and vulnerability. Global Environmental Change, No. 39, PP. 108-124.
18. Cutter, S. L.; Burton, C. G. and Emrich, C. T., 2010, Disaster resilience indicators for benchmarking baseline conditions.Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, Vol. 7, No. 1.
19. Cutter, S. L., 2016, The landscape of disaster resilience indicators in the USA. Natural hazards, Vol. 80, No. 2, PP. 741-758.
20. Kim, H.; Park, J.; Yoo, J. and Kim, T. W., 2015, Assessment of drought hazard, vulnerability, and risk: a case study for administrative districts in South Korea. Journal of Hydro-environment Research, Vol. 9, No. 1, PP. 28-35.
21. He, B.; Wu, J.; Lü, A.; Cui, X.; Zhou, L.; Liu, M. and Zhao, L., 2013, Quantitative assessment and spatial characteristic analysis of agricultural drought risk in China. Natural hazards, Vol. 66, No. 2.
22. Keshavarz, M.; Karami, E. and Vanclay, F., 2013, The social experience of drought in rural Iran. Land Use Policy, Vol. 30, No. 1, PP. 120-129.
23. Klein, R. J.; Nicholls, R. J. and Thomalla, F., 2003, Resilience to natural hazards: How useful is this concept?. Global Environmental Change Part B: Environmental Hazards, Vol. 5, No. 1, PP. 35-45.
24. Lucini, B., 2014, Disaster Resilience from a Sociological Perspective. Exploring three Italian earthquake as models for disaster resilience planning. Springer.
25. Manyena, B.; O'Brien, G.; O'Keefe, P. and Rose, J., 2011, Disaster resilience: a bounce back or bounce forward ability?. Local Environment: The International Journal of Justice and Sustainability, Vol. 16, No. 5, PP. 417-424.
26. Meerow, S.; Newell, J. P. and Stults, M., 2016, Defining urban resilience: A review. Landscape and urban planning, No.147, PP. 38-49.
27. Matyas, D. and Pelling, M., 2015, Positioning resilience for 2015: the role of resistance, incremental adjustment and transformation in disaster risk management policy. Disasters, Vol. 39, No. s1.
28. Norris, F. H.; Stevens, S. P.; Pfefferbaum, B.; Wyche, K. F. and Pfefferbaum, R. L., 2008, Community resilience as a metaphor, theory, set of capacities, and strategy for disaster readiness. American journal of community psychology, Vol. 41, No. 1-2, PP. 127-150.
29. Sönmez, F. K.; KÖmÜscÜ, A. Ü.; Erkan, A. and Turgu, E., 2005, An analysis of spatial and temporal dimension of drought vulnerability in Turkey using the standardized precipitation index. Natural Hazards, Vol. 35, No. 2, PP. 243-264.
30. Senge, P., 1992, systems thinking and organizational learning: acting locally and globally in the organization of the future. Europan journal of operational Research, Vol. 59, issue 1, PP. 137-150.
31. UNISDR., 2003, Drought: Living with Risk—An Integrated Approach to Reducing Societal Vulnerability to Drought. Secretariat, International Strategy for Disaster Reduction, Geneva, Switzerland. http://www.humanitarianlibrary.org/resource/drought-living-risk-integrated-approach-reducing-societal-vulnerability-drought-0
32. Wilhite, D. A., 1993, The enigma of drought. In Drought assessment, management, and planning: Theory and case studies (pp. 3-15). Springer US.
33. Wilhite, D. A.; Sivakumar, M. V. K. and Wood, D. A., 2000, Early warning systems for drought preparedness and drought management. In Proceedings of an Expert Group Meeting held in Lisbon, Portugal (Vol. 57).
34. Wilhite, D. A.; Hayes, M. J. and Knutson, C. L., 2005, Drought preparedness planning: Building institutional capacity.Drought and water crises: Science, technology, and management issues, PP. 93-135.