1. Abasnezhad, A. and Hasanzadeh, R., 2008, Earthquake Risk Management, Adapted from the Book, Protection of Land, Author: Koban & Espens, Kerman Municipality Disaster Management Center. Vol. 1. (In Persian)
2. Ahadnezhad R., M., 2010, Urban Social Vulnerability Assessment Against Earthquakes, (Case Study: Zanjan), Urban and Regional Studies. Vol. 2, No. 7. (In Persian).
3. Armas, I., 2012, Multi-criteria Vulnerability Analysis to Earthquake Hazard of Bucharest, Romania, Nat Hazards, Springer Science Business Media B.V.
4. Bonham-Carter, G. F., 1991, Geographic Information Systems for Geoscientists, Modelling with GIS, Pergamum, Ontario, pp. 291-300.
5. Cross, John A., 2001, Megacities and Small Towns: Different Perspectives on Hazard Vulnerability, Environmental Hazards 3.
6. Ghadiri, Mahmod, 2008, The Relation Between Social Structure of Vulnerability to Earthquake Hazard Case of Tehran Metropololises Neibourhoods, PhD thesis, Geography and Urban Planning, Supervisor: Dr. Eftekhari, A., university of Tarbiat modares. (In Persian)
7. Guk Sun, C., 2012, Applications of a GIS-based Geotechnical Tool to Assess Spatial Earthquake Hazards in an Urban Area, Springer-Verlag.
8. Hedayatniya, H., 2007, Physical Planning for Urban Vulnerable Areas Against Earthquake, Case Study: Abak Area, Region one of Tehran, Supervisor: Dr. bemanian, M., Department of Urban and Regional Planning, School of Art Tarbiat Modares University. (In Persian)
9. Hwa Wang, J., 2007, Urban Seismology in the Taipei Metropolitan Area: Review and Prospective, Institute of Earth Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
10. Joseph, S, Williams, R. and Yule, W., 1997, Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress: A Psychosocial Perspective on PTSD and Treatment, West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
11. Kapstein Lopez, P., ???? Three Approaches to Urban Vulnerability: Social, Physical and Urban, Vulnerable Areas in the Interior of a Chilean City. 12. Karami, O., 2001, Planning for Improvement of Circulation Pattern in Organic Area with Respect Reduction of Earthquake Hazards, Supervisor: Poorjafar, M., A thesis presented for the degree of master of Art in urban and regional planning, school of Art Tarbiat Modares university. (In Persian)
13. Kreimer, A., Arnold, M. and Carlin, A., 2003, Building Safer Cities: The Future of Disaster Risk, The World Bank Disaster Management Facility Washington, D.C.
14. Martins, V. N. Cabral, P. and Sousa e Silva, D., 2012, Urban Modelling for Seismic Prone Areas: the Case Study of Vila Franca do Campo (Azores Archipelago, Portugal).
15. Mesgari, M., Teymori, M. and Shorvarzi, H., 2011, Locate Hospitals, Using With Fuzzy, Bimonthly Shhrngar, No 54, p. 30. (In Persian)
16. Min Xu, C., Hao Zhang, J., Kaneyuki N., Qisheng He, J., Chaoyi Chang, Y., and Mengxu Gao, X., 2010, Change Detection of an Earthquake Induced Barrier Lake Based on Remote Sensing Image Classification, International Journal of Remote Sensing.
17. Nowroozi, M., 2011, The Evaluation of Urban Physical Vulnerability in Earthquake against Using GIS, Case Study: Khorramdarreh, supervisor: Dr. Ahmadinejad, M., Department of Geography and Urban Planning, university of Zaman. (In Persian)
18. Peng, Yi., 2012, Regional Earthquake Vulnerability Assessment Using a Combination of MCDM Methods, Springer Science Business Media, New York.
19. Poormohamadi, M. and Mosayebzadeh, A., 2008, Earthquake-Vulnerability of Cities in Iran and the Role of Community Participation in Aid, Journal of Geography and Development, No. 12 ,pp. 144-117.( In Persian)
20. Rasoolnezhad, E., 2009, Ranking Selected Branches of Saderat Bank in Tehran Using the Integrated of Data Envelopment Analysis Model/ Hierarchy Process (DEAHP) and Analytic Network Process (ANP), Supervisor: Jabal Ameli, F., Master Thesis of Economy and E-commerce Trends, University of Tehran. (In Persian)
21. Rezaee, M., 2010, Explain the Resilience of Urban Communities to Reduce the Impact of Natural Disasters (Earthquakes), Case Study: Tehran Metropolis, PhD thesis, Geography and Urban Planning, Supervisor: Rafian, M., Asgari, A. (In Persian)
22. Sabokbar F. H., Salmani, M., Fereydooni, F., Karimzadeh, H. and Rahimi, H., 2008, Waste Landfill Rural Location. Using Network Analysis Process (ANP): A Case Study of Rural Quchan city. (In Persian)
23. Shanshan Ye, Guofang Zhai and Jiyuan Hu, 2011, Damages and Lessons from the Wenchuan Earthquake in China, Human and Ecological Risk Assessment: An International Journal.
24. Zangi Abadi, A. and Tabrizi, N., 2005, Tehran Earthquake and Vulnerability of Assessment Urban Space, Journal of Geographical, No. 56. (In Persian)
25. Zebardast, E., 2011, Application of the Analytic Network Process (ANP) in Urban and Regional Planning, Fine Arts- Architecture and Urbanism, No 41. (In Persian)