1) Adedayo, A, Faleti, S. A. and Durojaye O. B., 2011, Urban Violence and Security, Published National Open University of Nigeria, ISBN: 978-058-465-X.
2) Adedayo, A, Faleti, S. A. and Durojaye O. B., 2011, Urban Violence and Security, Published National Open University of Nigeria, ISBN: 978-058-465-X.
3) Afrough, E., 1998, Space and Social Inequality, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran. (In Persian)
4) Alikhah, F. and Najibi Rabiei, M., 2006, Women and Fear of Crime in Urban Areas, Journal of Social Welfare, Vol. 5, No. 22. (In Persian)
5) Clarke, R., 1997, Situational Crime Prevention: Successful Case Studies, 2nd Ed, Harrow and Hetson, New York.
6) Consulting Engineers of Arse, 2006, Master Plan City of Yazd. (In Persian)
7) Fakohi, N., 2006, Urban Anthropology, Nashre Ney, Tehran. (In Persian)
8) Felson, M. and Clarke, R. V., 2008, Opportunity Makes the Thief Practical Theory For Crime Prevention, Police Research Series Paper 98. Home office, Policing and Reducing Crime Unit, London Neighborhood Safety, Atlantic Monthly, Vol, 29.
9) Gharaei, F., Rad Jahanbani, N. and Rashidpoor, N., 2010, Survey and Assessment Sense of Security in Urban Areas (Case Study: Regions 2 and 11 of Tehran), Utopia Journal, No. 4. (In Persian)
10) Kalantari, M. and Ghezelbash, S., 2009, Urban Crime Hotspot Detection Using Statistical Models Based Graphics and GIS (Case Study: Robbery in Zanjan City), Journal Studies of Crime Prevention, Vol. 4, No. 11. (In Persian)
11) Kalantari, M. and Tavakoli, M., 2007, Identification and Analysis of Crime Prone Urban Centers, Crime Prevention Studies, Journal of The Police Prevented the Police, Vol. 2, No.(In Persian)
12) Kalantari, M., 2001, Investigateing Crime in the Geographic Areas of Tehran, PhD Thesis, Tehran University, Tehran.
13) Kalantari, M., Handiyani, A. and Sarmad, M. R., 2010, Role of Crime Great Central in Shaping Spatial Patterns of Crime (Case Study: Ali Abad Checkpoint of Birjand City), Journal of Police Force Studies, Vol. 5, No. 4. (In Persian)
14) Khakpour, B. A. and Ramezani, M., 2009, Assessing the Impact of Cultural Facilities and Services on Reducing Crime in City of Mashhad in the Direction of Sustainable Urban Development, Regional Conference on Geographic and Sustainable Development Urban, Islamic Azad University, Shirvan. (In Persian)
15) Mafi, E., 1999, Comparative Pathology, Urban Geography, Geographical Research Quarterly, No. 52 & 53. (In Persian)
16) Najafi Abrndabadi, A. H., 2004, Predicates Course Criminology, 2 Volumes, Brochure of M.A., Higher Education Center of Qom. (In Persian)
17) Nassiri, M., 2003, Addiction and Its Relation to Urban Jobs, Geographical Researches Quarterly, No. 70. (In Persian)
18) Salami, M., Zahri, Z. and Ashrafi, A., 2012, Identification and Zoning of Focus Occurrence of Robbery Crime in City of Birjand, Security and Social Regularity Strategic Studies, Vol. 1, No. 2. (In Persian)
19) Salimi, A. and Davari, M., 2001, Sociology of Distortions, Institute of Science, Tehran. (In Persian)
20) Shokoee, H., 1993, The Social Geography of Cities, Urban Social Ecology, The Publication Of The University Jihad. (In Persian)
21) Soltani, M. A., 1995, Effects on Population, Social Disorders, Geographical Researches Quarterly, No. 39. (In Persian)
22) Statistical Center of Iran, 2006, General Population and Housing Census, City of Yazd. (In Persian)
23) Taherkhani, H., 2002, Monthly Panel Discussion about the Safety of Municipal Utilities, Municipal Monthly, No. 41. (In Persian)
24) Taylor, R. B., 1998, Crime and Small Scale places, National Institute of Justice (NIJ), It’s online at: http://www.nij.com
25) Weisburd, D., 2004, Criminal Careers of Places: A Longitudinal Study, U.S. Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice.