نوع مقاله : مقاله علمی پژوهشی
1 استادیار گروه جغرافیا، دانشگاه پیامنور، ایران
2 استادیار گروه علوم انسانی و اجتماعی، دانشگاه فرهنگیان کرج، ایران
3 کارشناس ارشد برنامهریزی شهری، مؤسسه آموزش عالی، دهخدا، قزوین، ایران
عنوان مقاله [English]
In today's modern cities, urban road network is important as the vital arteries of the city. Increasing population and urban development, on the one hand, and the increasing use of private cars on the other, as well as low street widths, especially in the central part of the city, caused many problems such as increase in the marginal park, limiting visibility for drivers at intersections, reduced safety and other adverse psychological effects on citizens. Hence, a efficient site selection for public parking places can increase the efficiency of parking, thereby reducing the marginal park and indirectly increasing the width of the streets for better traffic flow. Today, due to limited spaces, vertical parking can be optimized to increase the service of a large amount of vehicles. Class parking can be effective when it comes to spatially-appropriate spatial location. Accordingly, the main issue of this research is the spatial analysis of the Kolapa vertical parking in Hamedan. The site selection for suitable parking lots can make urban management more efficient.
The present study is an applied research using a descriptive-analytic method. In this research, the library-documentary method has been used to formulate theoretical foundations. In order to know the scope of the study and to investigate the current situation and the reasons for the success and failure of the Kolapa's parking in Hamedan, we have been used to attract vehicle owners, field observations, and direct observation and survey methods. The data gathering tool in this research was the use of statistical resources, library, and comprehensive plans of Hamadan city, direct observation and field observations. In this research, Hierarchical Analytic Analysis (AHP) method has been used to evaluate the criteria and select the appropriate location for the new public parking in the study area.
Results and discussion
According to available evidence, Kolapa neighborhood is located in district 2 of Hamadan's Bou Ali streets. Bou-Ali Boulevard, with its well access to the commercial and administrative services has a lot of traffic throughout the day. In most cases, the marginal parks located on this street prevent it from functioning properly, so those in many cases we see stop of cars on this street. The passageways of this place are not suitable for the pavement, and in many cases, after the extension of some streets and alleys, traffic barriers, such as electric light beams, have not been displaced. The cars parked along the streets have caused a lot of problems for the residents. These problems can be solved by regulating the local transport situation at the neighborhood level.
The network governing the Kolapa neighborhood as a spiral grid is an inseparable characteristic of this local network. The network, with its initial design of at least 5 years ago, has gradually retreated over time, with the implementation of detailed plans as well as the guiding principles. The occurrence of irregularities with ups and downs has been irregular. Also, lack of proper coverage has slowed down the traffic and communication problems of the winter season. Other inappropriate factors on this network are the existence of alleys with many deadlock alleys.
Vertical Classical parking Kolapa is a private parking garage with a total area of 1200 square meters and is located in the 6th floor in the kKolapa neighborhood, one of the most crowded neighborhoods in the city of Hamedan. The capacity of the parking lot is 150 cars, with average of 50 vehicles per day in this parking lot. Weekends (Thursdays and Fridays) are quieter than other days due to the fact that Bou Ali Avenue has more administrative and commercial applications. On holidays, the percentage of visitors to this street is reduced. The following table shows the average number of car parks during the week.
The results of the study determined the selected points and compared them with other regions. The results indicate that site 5 is a subway ground and accessed from Bou Ali and Mesopotamia. This is a suitable place for constructing class parking. It is located in the town of Kolapa in the city of Hamedan. It became clear that the existing parking is option number 4. It is an unsuitable place for parking and its location and construction is unsuitable for the drivers. Some of these reasons are:
The existence of a huge vacant land in the center of the Kolapa neighborhood near the current vertical parking has made it difficult for drivers to park their vehicles. The Kolapa Parking does not have enough access to the main street (Bou Ali), and drivers who travel to Bou Ali Boulvard and to the vertical parking from main Alley. Another reason for not using the vertical parking is the presence of parking in narrow and enclosed alley.
13. Hosseini Laqab, GH., et al., 2012, Geographic Analysis on the Parking Situation in the City Ganaveh by Using AHP, Studies Urban and Regional Studies, Vol. 4, No. 13, PP. 95-114. (In Persian)
14. Kamyabi, S., and Taheri, S. M., 2015, Study and Locate Centers Parking by Using AHP and TOPSIS (Case Study: Semnan), Studies Urban Planning, No. 9, PP. 27 44. (In Persian)
15. Levy, N., and Benenson, I., 2015, GIS-Based Method for Assessing City Parking Patterns, Journal of Transport Geography, No. 46, PP. 220–231.
16. Maleki, S., and Zareyi, R., 2012, Assessment and Locating Parking by Using AHP, Case Study: Ahvaz, Geography and Environmental Studies, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 60-62. (In Persian)
17. Margreiter, M., 2017, Determination of the Parking Place Availability Using Data Collection Enriched by Crowdsourced In-Vehicle Data,Transportation Reserche Procedia 25, PP. 497-510
18. Meshkini, A., et al., 2011, Determining the Optimal Position Where Parking Space with Approach MCDM-GIS: A Case Study: District 6 of Tehran, Environmental Planning, Vol. 4, No. 13, PP. 1-20. (In Persian)
19. Mohammadi, J., et al., 2012, A Public Parking Location City Kazeron, Geography, New Era, No. 34, PP. 213-232. (In Persian)
20. Mokhtari Malekabadi, R., 2009, Analysis of the Functional Planning of Parking in the Esfahan City with Using Functional Models of Regional Planning, Urban and Regional Studies and Research, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 115-134. (In Persian)
21. Patel, M., and Dave, S., 2016, Modeling the Response to Paid on Street Parking Policy for Two Wheelers and Four Wheelers on Busy Urban Streets of CBD Area –A Case Study of Surat City, Transportation Research Procedia 17, PP. 576-585.
22. Sajjad Zadeh, H., and Zolfi Gol, S., 2015, Traditional Neighborhood Design Urban Regeneration by Stimulating the Development of a Approach.Case Study: Kolpa Neighborhood of Hamadan, Environmental Planning, Winter, Vol. 8, No. 31, PP. 147-171. (In Persian)
23. Saraei, M. H., and Qaneei Bafghi, R., 2011, Evaluation and Location of Public Parking in the Central Part of the City of Yazd, The Geographical Landscape, Vol. 6, No. 15, PP. 70–88. (In Persian)
24. Shaaban, K., and Pandeb, A., 2015, Classification Tree Analysis of Factors Affecting Parking Choices in Qatar, Case Studies on Transport Policy Xxx (2015) Xxx–Xxx.
25. Shahabi, H., et al., 2011, Comparison of the Methods Rank and AHP Locations Parking Site (Case Study: Region 4 District 15 of Tehran), Applied Research Geographical Sciences (Science Longitude), Vol. 18, No. 21, PP. 111–129. (In Persian)
26. Soleimani, A., et al., 2014, Locate a Parking of the CBD Cities of the Middle Organs by Means of GIS (Case Study: Maragheh), Geographical Perspective Zagros, Summer, Vol. 6, No. 20, PP. 117–135. (In Persian)
27. Szumilas, A., and Pach, P., 2017, Review of Parking Policies in the Case of Medium-Sized Polish Cities, Procedia Engineering 192, PP. 863–868.
28. Talebi, R., 2010, Site Selection of the Optimum Parking Classes in Tehran: The Case Seventh Zone of Tehran (With Different Methods of Weighting and Combining Information Such as Weighting Allocating Points, AHP Nine Degree and Fuzzy AHP and Index Overlay Method and the Phase of Compilation), Journal of Urban Management, Vol. 8, No. 26, PP. 119–132. (In Persian)
29. Tetsuharu, O., and Hiroyuki, I., 2013, Spatial Analysis of Surface Parking Lots Location and Cityccape Preservation in Historic Central Distric: Case Studies in Kyoto and Philadelphia, 13th WCTR, July, 15-18, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
30. Thanh, T., and Friedrich, H., 2017, Legalizing the Illegal Parking, A Solution for Parking Scarcity in Developing Countries, Transportation Research Procedia 25.
31. Vasconcelos, A. S., and Farias, T. L., 2017, The Effect of Parking in Local Accessibility Indicators: Application to Two Different Neighborhoods in the City of Lisbon, International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, No. 6, PP. 133–142.
32. Yagfori, H., et al., 2016, Investigate the Spatial Distribution Public Parking and Locating Optimal (Case Study: District 2 and 8 of Shiraz), Research and Urban Planning, Vol. 7, No. 24, PP. 173–190. (In Persian).