عنوان مقاله [English]
In today's modern cities, urban road network is important as the vital arteries of the city. Increasing population and urban development, on the one hand, and the increasing use of private cars on the other, as well as low street widths, especially in the central part of the city, include many problems, such as increasing the marginal park, limiting visibility for drivers at intersections, Reduced safety and other adverse psychological effects on the citizen (Soleimani et al, 2014: 118), Based on this, the proper locating of public parking places increases the efficiency of parking, thereby reducing the marginal park and indirectly increasing the width of the streets and the traffic flow (Talib, 2010: 119). Today, in metropolises, due to limited spaces, vertical parking can be optimized to increase the service of a large amount of vehicles. Class parking can be effective when it comes to spatially-appropriate spatial location (Maleki and Zarei, 2012: 60).Accordingly, the main issue of this research is the spatial analysis of the kolapa vertical parking in Hamedan from the point of view of the application of the parameters necessary and appropriate for locating the correct urban user.
The present study is an applied method and its method is descriptive-analytic. In this research, the library-documentary method has been used to formulate theoretical foundations. In order to know the scope of the study and to investigate the current situation and the reasons for the success and failure of the kolapa's parking in Hamedan to attract vehicle owners, field observations, direct observation and survey methods have been used. The data gathering tool in this research was the use of statistical resources, library, and comprehensive plans of Hamadan city, direct observation and field observations. In this research, Hierarchical Analytic Analyzer (AHP) method has been used to evaluate the criteria and select the appropriate location for the new public parking in the study area.
Results and discussion
According to available evidence, kolapa neighborhood located in Zone 2 of Hamadan's Bou Ali streets, boulevards civil martyr, Taleghani Street 15 Fryrdyn and surrounding streets. According to field observations, Street 15 Farvardin level of service B, Taleghani Avenue level of service C, Street Bu-Ali has a level of service D, and Boulevard martyr civil service level of C, is generally desired range of traffic volume is heavy. Bou-Ali Boulevard, with its access role as well as the commercial and administrative services provided sometimes by each other, has a lot of traffic throughout the day, and in most cases the marginal parks located on this street prevent it from functioning properly, so that in many cases we see a stop of the dubbing of cars on this street, which has many problems. The passageways of this place are not suitable for the pavement, and in many cases, after the extension of some streets and alleys, traffic barriers, such as electric light beams, have not been displaced, and ... have caused a lot of problems for the residents, which can be Solving these problems has regulated the local transport situation at the neighborhood level.
The network governing the kolapa neighborhood is a spiral grid, which are a stench and an inseparable characteristic of this local network. The network, with its initial design of at least 5 years ago, has gradually retreated over time, with the implementation of detailed plans as well as the guiding principles of the previous one, more or less the buildings retreated from the alleys of the streets, causing The occurrence of irregularities and ups and downs has been irregular. Also, lack of proper coverage has slowed down the traffic and communication problems of the winter season. Other inappropriate factors on this network are the existence of alleys that barely travel a vehicle and there are many deadlock alleys.
Vertical Classical parking kolapa is a private parking garage with a total area of 1200 square meters and is located in the 6th floor in the kolapa neighborhood, one of the most crowded neighborhoods in the city of Hamedan. It was opened in 2012. The capacity of the parking lot is 150 cars, which, on average, use the statistics to park an average of 50 vehicles per day in this parking lot. Weekends (Thursdays and Fridays) are quieter than other days due to the fact that Bou ali Avenue has more administrative and commercial applications and on holiday days the percentage of visitors to this street is reduced. The following table shows the average number of car parks Shown during the week.
The results of the study of determining the selected points and comparing them with each other indicate that Option 5, which is a subway ground and accessed from Bou ali and Mesopotamia, is due to better features than other points of priority, and is a suitable place for constructing class parking It is located in the town of kolapa in the city of Hamedan. Also after checking, it became clear that the existing parking, which is option number 4, is an unsuitable place for parking, and that its location and construction at the current location is incorrect and has weaknesses that make the drivers of the vehicles unwilling to use It has been. Some of these reasons are:
- The existence of a huge vacant land in the center of the kolapa neighborhood near the current vertical parking has made it difficult for drivers to not park their vehicles in it.
- The kolapa Parking does not have enough access to the main street (Bou ali), and drivers who travel to Bou Ali Boulevate can only access to the vertical parking from main Alley.
- Another reason for not using the vertical parking is the presence of parking in narrow and enclosed alleys.
street capacity, location, parking, parking Kolapa, Hamedan
13. Hosseini Laqab, GH., et al., 2012, Geographic Analysis on the Parking Situation in the City Ganaveh by Using AHP, Studies Urban and Regional Studies, Vol. 4, No. 13, PP. 95-114. (In Persian)
14. Kamyabi, S., and Taheri, S. M., 2015, Study and Locate Centers Parking by Using AHP and TOPSIS (Case Study: Semnan), Studies Urban Planning, No. 9, PP. 27 44. (In Persian)
15. Levy, N., and Benenson, I., 2015, GIS-Based Method for Assessing City Parking Patterns, Journal of Transport Geography, No. 46, PP. 220–231.
16. Maleki, S., and Zareyi, R., 2012, Assessment and Locating Parking by Using AHP, Case Study: Ahvaz, Geography and Environmental Studies, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 60-62. (In Persian)
17. Margreiter, M., 2017, Determination of the Parking Place Availability Using Data Collection Enriched by Crowdsourced In-Vehicle Data,Transportation Reserche Procedia 25, PP. 497-510
18. Meshkini, A., et al., 2011, Determining the Optimal Position Where Parking Space with Approach MCDM-GIS: A Case Study: District 6 of Tehran, Environmental Planning, Vol. 4, No. 13, PP. 1-20. (In Persian)
19. Mohammadi, J., et al., 2012, A Public Parking Location City Kazeron, Geography, New Era, No. 34, PP. 213-232. (In Persian)
20. Mokhtari Malekabadi, R., 2009, Analysis of the Functional Planning of Parking in the Esfahan City with Using Functional Models of Regional Planning, Urban and Regional Studies and Research, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 115-134. (In Persian)
21. Patel, M., and Dave, S., 2016, Modeling the Response to Paid on Street Parking Policy for Two Wheelers and Four Wheelers on Busy Urban Streets of CBD Area –A Case Study of Surat City, Transportation Research Procedia 17, PP. 576-585.
22. Sajjad Zadeh, H., and Zolfi Gol, S., 2015, Traditional Neighborhood Design Urban Regeneration by Stimulating the Development of a Approach.Case Study: Kolpa Neighborhood of Hamadan, Environmental Planning, Winter, Vol. 8, No. 31, PP. 147-171. (In Persian)
23. Saraei, M. H., and Qaneei Bafghi, R., 2011, Evaluation and Location of Public Parking in the Central Part of the City of Yazd, The Geographical Landscape, Vol. 6, No. 15, PP. 70–88. (In Persian)
24. Shaaban, K., and Pandeb, A., 2015, Classification Tree Analysis of Factors Affecting Parking Choices in Qatar, Case Studies on Transport Policy Xxx (2015) Xxx–Xxx.
25. Shahabi, H., et al., 2011, Comparison of the Methods Rank and AHP Locations Parking Site (Case Study: Region 4 District 15 of Tehran), Applied Research Geographical Sciences (Science Longitude), Vol. 18, No. 21, PP. 111–129. (In Persian)
26. Soleimani, A., et al., 2014, Locate a Parking of the CBD Cities of the Middle Organs by Means of GIS (Case Study: Maragheh), Geographical Perspective Zagros, Summer, Vol. 6, No. 20, PP. 117–135. (In Persian)
27. Szumilas, A., and Pach, P., 2017, Review of Parking Policies in the Case of Medium-Sized Polish Cities, Procedia Engineering 192, PP. 863–868.
28. Talebi, R., 2010, Site Selection of the Optimum Parking Classes in Tehran: The Case Seventh Zone of Tehran (With Different Methods of Weighting and Combining Information Such as Weighting Allocating Points, AHP Nine Degree and Fuzzy AHP and Index Overlay Method and the Phase of Compilation), Journal of Urban Management, Vol. 8, No. 26, PP. 119–132. (In Persian)
29. Tetsuharu, O., and Hiroyuki, I., 2013, Spatial Analysis of Surface Parking Lots Location and Cityccape Preservation in Historic Central Distric: Case Studies in Kyoto and Philadelphia, 13th WCTR, July, 15-18, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
30. Thanh, T., and Friedrich, H., 2017, Legalizing the Illegal Parking, A Solution for Parking Scarcity in Developing Countries, Transportation Research Procedia 25.
31. Vasconcelos, A. S., and Farias, T. L., 2017, The Effect of Parking in Local Accessibility Indicators: Application to Two Different Neighborhoods in the City of Lisbon, International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, No. 6, PP. 133–142.
32. Yagfori, H., et al., 2016, Investigate the Spatial Distribution Public Parking and Locating Optimal (Case Study: District 2 and 8 of Shiraz), Research and Urban Planning, Vol. 7, No. 24, PP. 173–190. (In Persian).