عنوان مقاله [English]
Continuity and growth of urbanization, Reduced the viability of cities. The rapid expansion of urbanization over the last decades ,The habitat and viability of urban centers has changed. Development in the form of comprehensive and detailed plans,, And lack of attention to the obvious role of social capital, Has caused the spatial and physical structure of city centers in recent years Small in the Alborz province and expanded urban viability In these areas, structural breakdowns have occurred- Be functional and change the quality of life in these cities. Hence the rule of thumb-centered planning Focusing on neglecting social dimensions, The need for the status of the social system of the city as a missing link is revealed. In recent years, along with urban development paradigms, The idea of the viability of small city centers has made a significant contribution to the literature of urban studies. Epidemiology in its general and general sense of meaning Achieving life's ability And in fact the same is the achievement of urban planning quality Good or stable place for the term "habitability" Emphasis on citizens' requirements Based on the needs and capacities of urban spaces Thus, the concept of habitat, An important element in urban planning literature Concept as one of the components of development And expresses citizens' satisfaction with living conditions.
In this research, the effect of effective components The social capital of a constant variable includes indicators: (Collective norms, social trust, participation and interactivity, social convergence) Dependent variability(Includes indicators: Environmental pollution, general green space quality, natural beauty landscape, urbanization of urban neighborhoods) Has been studied .The research method is based on the nature and objectives of the theme of the components of social capital The urbanization of small towns is a descriptive-analytical research method with practical purpose. Information required by the library method and Mostly fieldwork has been collected. In the field method, questionnaires and interviewing techniques have been used Parametric and nonparametric statistics for statistical analysis of data And SPSS, EXCEL and more Structural equation software has been used. The samples were based on the statistics of 1395The city's small towns are Alborz province Which is under 50 thousand people, including the cities of Eshtehard, Chaharbagh, Taleghan, Kuhsar, Golsar, Gondareh, New Town of Hashtgerd. The sample size is 268 people using the Cochran formula Selected as samples.
In order to test the relationship between social capital and viability Small city centers in the Alborz province of the coefficientPearson correlation is used The results indicate that the correlation coefficient is calculatedIs equal to 421/0 which has a meaningful level of confidence of 0.99And confirms a meaningful and direct relationship between the two variablesSocial convergence coefficient was positive only in Hashtgerd (3/3), Eshtehard (1/3), Chaharbagh (2/3) and Gondareh (2/2) new towns. And in the rest of the cities, this has been a negative influence.The standard values of this indicator in the cities of Eshtehard, Hashtgerd New Town, are positive. It can be a social synergistic effect on urban viability One of the assumptions used in regression analysis is the Camera-Veston test, whose range of variation is between 4-0 and the acceptable value is close to 2. Camera test - Wuston is equal to 08/2, which indicates that the errors or residues are independent of each other. Data analysis in Table 3 correlates with the multiplicity correlation coefficient of 0.438 with the viability, and in aggregate, about 35.3% of the variations of the dependentThe model indicators show that the overall research model is appropriate. In this model, social capital is positively affected by marginalization and the standard coefficient between two variables of social capital and viability is equal to 0.88 Thus, social capital has both direct and indirect effects of transversality, and the significant level of T, equal to 83/12, has been able to explain the viability of the studied cities+ (Social trust) +/- 69/0 (participation) = 0/88 = viability R2 = 0/93 (convergence) +45 / + (norm) 52/02 As defined in the structural equation modeling results.Increasing social capital has mainly influenced the attractiveness of small city centers. Due to the factors of social capital dimensions, participation indicators and interactivity, social trust has mainly been affected by social dependence.
The results of the analytical method of the direct and indirect indirect research variable of the independent research variable showed that the variable of participation and interactivity with 51% of the total effect had the most positive effect on the viability of small urban centers. And the social trust variable with 0.27% of the total effect has the second rank.This part of the research is consistent with the findings of Lariss)2005). It should be noted that in the meaningful review of indirect effectThe variables were determined by the Bott-Strap method, which shows that social convergence and collective norms play a complementary role in this regard.The results of the structural equation model have also confirmed the relation between social capital and viability. The standardized coefficient between these two variables is equal to 0.88 and the significant level of T is 12.83 and (18.1 R2) also in the explanation This relationship is direct and meaningful.The results of the structural equation model also showed that increasing social capital (in some of the indicators) had a greater impact on the survivability of small towns. According to the factor load, the output of the structural equation model and the rank of the index of participation, interactivity, and social trust respectively showed Gives.The coefficients F = 38/23 and P = 0/000 also indicate that among the components of social capital, only the participation and interactivity of the predictive relation with the habitability are among the components of social capital.The standardized beta coefficient of tolerance (0.348) also indicates the net effects of the variable of participation and interaction on viability and is a strong predictor of other variables.
13. Barrd, J., 2007, Environment and Social Theory, London and NewYork: Rutledge.
14. Benard, F., 2015, Quality of Life, Rutledge, London.
15. Bentel, F., 2017, Social Capital, Polity Press, Cambridge.
16. Bourdieu, P., 2014, The Forms of Capital, NewYork: London, Green Wood Press.
17. Carbo, P., 2011, The Value of Small Urban Green Paces of Birds in Mexican City, Journal of Lands Cape and Urban Planning, Vol. 2, No. 1, PP. 213 – 222.
18. Dajian, P., 2010, Word Expo and Urban Life, Journal of Population and Environ Ment, Vol. 4, No. 1. PP. 58 – 63.
19. DILL, A., 2016, Why Social Capital 2016? www. com mons.ch
20. Feddeyke, J., 2017, Livability, Growth and Social Capital, Thesis Submitted for the Degree of Phd at University of Sterling.
21. Fridrms, J., 2008, Social Capital, Comparative Economic, The William Davidson Institue, No. 26, PP. 264 – 286.
22. Kashef, M., 2016, Urban Livability and Professional Boundaries, www. reserchagate. net/ publication/.
23. Larice, M., 2005, Great Neighbor Hoods: The Livability and Morphology High Density in Urban- North America, Phd, Testis, California University.
24. Mishra, S., 2016, Place Attachment and Social Capital, Journal of Posy Chology, No. 30, PP. 187-197.
25. Norris, T., 2000, The Health Com Munities Movement and Coalition for Cities, Public Health Reports, No. 115, PP. 24 –118.
26. Ohmer, M., 2007, Citizen Participation in Poor Com Munities, Journal of Sociology, Vol. 2, No. 1, PP. 179-202.
27. Ozmete, E., 2011, Understanding of Social Capital with Ecosystem Approach, Journal of Academic Research No. 3, PP. 333-339.
28. Putnam, R., 2000, Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American, Community, Simon and Schuster, NewYork.
29. Rapidan, J., 2018, Social Capital, Civic Tradition, Princeton University Press, Princeton.
30. Rashid, N., 2012, A Discussion of Theories Explaining The Environment Tally, Proscenia, Social Science, No. 50, PP. 106-1072.
31. Roslan, A., 2010, Does Social Capital Reduce Poverty? Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 14, No. 4, PP. 556-566.
32. Robert, J., 2016, The Dictionary of Urbanism, Social Content, Spoon Press, London.
33. Seradon, B., 2016, Social Capital, Cambridge, Polity Press.
34. Suzuki, E., 2015, Low Work Place and Social Capital, Journal Social Science No. 70, PP. 1367-1372.
35. Walsh, G., 2009, Examining the Antecedents and Consequence of Corporate, Journal of Management, Vol. 20, PP. 187- 203.
36. Afrkat, H., Jalalian, H., Anvari, A., and Manouchehri, A., 2016, Analysis of the Role of Social Capital in the Survivability of Merged Villages in Miandoab, Strategic Quarterly of Rural Development, No. 4, PP. 441-415. (In Persian)
37. Ansari, E., and Ataee, P., 2012, Investigating the Rate and Impact of Social Capital on Social Psychosocial Residents of Residential Complexes, Journal of Urban Studies, No. 2, PP. 113-138. (In Persian)
38. Bandar Abad, A., and Ahmadinejad, F., 2015, Evaluation of Quality of Life Indicators with Emphasis on the Principles of Living in the City of Tehran, Tehran, Journal of Urban Planning and Research, Fifth Year, Pages 74-55. (In Persian)
39. Khorasani, M, Rezvani Mojie, H., and Rafieian, M., 2012, Evaluation and Evaluation of Urban Village Resilience, Case Study: Varamin County, Journal of Rural Studies, No. 3, PP. 79-104. (In Persian)
40. Sasanpour, F., Tuliya, S., and Jafari, H., 2014, The Ability of Cities to Survive for Sustainable Urban Development (Tehran Metropolis), No. 42, PP. 157-195. (In Persian)
41. Shirkvand, M., and Techno, Z., 2015, Social Capital and Quality of Life in Small Towns, Comparative Study of Small Towns of Guilan Province, Journal of Geographic Space, Vol. 6, No. 20, PP. 191-175. (In Persian)
42. Sadeghpour, B., and Moradi, V., 2010, Statistical Analysis with AMOS Software, SPSS Mazandaran University Press. (In Persian)
43. Toqraei, M., and Rezvani, M., 2011, Conceptual Mapping of Social Capital in Entrepreneurial Marketing Activities of Small Companies, Journal of New Marketing Research, No. 3. (In Persian)
44. Fanni, Z., 2015, Small and Middle Cities (Planning and Development), Tehran: Publications of the Municipal Organization. (In Persian)
45. Statistical Center of Iran, 2016, Statistical Yearbook and Results of Census of Cities and Cities of Alborz Province, Deputy of Statistics and Informatics. (In Persian)
46. Mousavi, M., Hassani, M., and Manouchehri, A., 2013, Analysis of Citizens' Social Capital and Its Impact on Quality of Life, Miandoab Townships, Journal of Human Geographical Research, No. 45, PP. 197-220. (In Persian)