عنوان مقاله [English]
Twenty-first century cities are facing major challenges and will undoubtedly be one of the most important centers of poverty. Although rural poverty is deeper than urban poverty and urban residence and has high capacities and access to better opportunities in life, urban poverty, especially in developing countries, with higher speed and higher volume is expanding. In the current planning and management in the complex and rapidly lost its traditional meaning. In two or three decades, new knowledge has emerged as futures. That instead of linear and deterministic planning for the future unit seeks to explore the vast possibilities and Nashtakhth technological and wider horizons to all kinds of possible and desirable future for the open man. This technique has suitable solutions to combine a large number of different combinations of production. At the same time, they are considered in all areas of decision-making. In this technique generally on problems of goal setting, determining strategies and offer suggestions that will be done in three levels of abstraction and horizontal and vertical communication. This condition provides that certain areas have become urban poverty and to empower them to be scheduled. The aim of this study is first of all neighborhoods with urban poverty Branch and then the roots of the problems in the neighborhood.
Analytical method is applied in methodological framework and will guide the paper. This studuy is cognitive and applied research. Due to the nature of the problem and the purpose of the survey research data, including library resources documents is. The population in this study is Shahrekords's 34 neighborhoods. The analytical hierarchy Process (AHP) was used to rank the parameters of the model a little bit of topsis (TOPSIS) and software environment (EXCEL) is used. After identifying the target area using strategic techniques (AIDA) action plan to upgrade the neighborhood due to the problems and limitations.
This city has 143,882 inhabitants and includes five districts and 34 neighborhoods in the urban tissue. In recent years, the intensity and distribution of municipal services in these neighborhoods is more important. It is possible in some areas, overall levels of neighborhood services seem to be enough, but because it has the imbalance in the establishment of order satisfactorily. Lack of services, especially sport, green, recreation, shopping malls and trade, ill-streets and intersections, failure related to public health in places, flooded homes when rain and some of the problems and needs of the service-Omrani the neighborhood.
Results and discussion
By combining four maps related to the economic, social, cultural and physical, five neighborhoods. They were identified as target areas. The aim of leveling neighborhoods is to identify poor areas of intervention and planning available administrative staff.
- Regulatory compliance tangible and intangible people on municipal performance
- Close monitoring in order to preserve historical monuments
- Train traffic rules
- Learning how to rebuild spaces
- Toll from passing vehicles
- According to municipal regulations
- Educating citizens to separate waste at source
- Lack of building permit applications in some neighborhoods.
- Various tests for recruitment
- Identify existing monuments in the old texture
- Using the public when preparing a variety of urban design and urban problems
- Pay special attention to shelters
- Attract people with experience in craft workshops
- Advertising to attract tourists
- Urban planning management institutions
- Preparation and implementation of urban projects
- Create new spaces with style and creative architecture
- The changing role of non-essential passages to walk them Vsngfrsh
- Transfer industrial shops out of town
- Create a museum for old homes to use income
- Transfer industrial shops out of town
- Creating the necessary infrastructure to attract tourists
Since the phenomenon is growing inevitable, it is necessary for empowering people with the participation of all sides. Shahrkord, like other cities of the country, suffers from a range of spatial poverty. The region has expanded rapidly over the past few decades. The uncontrolled and unplanned expansion causes the tissues of the host vehicle on the outskirts or neighboring rural context within urban areas. Their new residents and expatriates with different socio-economic characteristics have been living in these areas. New residents not only did not help to improve their living places, but it also was causing deterioration. High population density and construction, lack of infrastructure, economic inability of people living in slums and all causes of acute and spread of such tissues in the city's points. Land and communities has mostly on the fringes of the city, neighborhood grill on the outskirts of the western city of the village of reunification of the city that many problems facing it, the most important cause of poverty in the neighborhood furnaces of these neighborhoods not a culturally and urban management in this neighborhood has been very inefficient. The subject of the crime-ridden neighborhood and gentry and officials are less willing to attend in the neighborhood. In this study, given all the aspects of solutions in terms of operational projects, it is essential to empower these neighborhoods.
26. Alvani, M., 1995, General Management, First Edition, Tehran: Ney Publishing. (In Persian)
27. World Bank, 2002, World Development Report 2000–2001 Fighting Poverty, Translated by: Management and Planning Organization, Tehran: Planning Organization Publications. (In Persian)
28. Bryson, J. M., 2002, Strategic Planning for Government and Non-Profit Organizations, Translated by Abbas Manourian, Tehran: Public Management Training Center. (In Persian)
29. Bahrami, H., Nadi Khorshidi, A. R., & Kathiri-Nejad, T., 2010, What is and Why Strategic Planning and Its Common Patterns, Journal of Police Human Development, Vol. 7, No. 33, PP. 11–32. (In Persian)
30. Parizadi, T., Zanganeh, A., & Ebrahimpour, M., 2011, Intra-City Development, Case Study, Boroujerd City, Journal of Urban Management Studies, Vol. 3, No. 6, PP. 47–71. (In Persian)
31. Piraei, Kh., & Shahsavar, M. R., 2009, A Study of Poverty in Urban and Rural Areas of Fars Province, Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, No. 3. (In Persian)
32. Turner, T., 1997, City as Landscape, Translated by: F. Nourian, Tehran Municipality, Tehran: Urban Planning Processing Company. (In Persian)
33. Hassanzadeh, R., & Madah, M. T., 2009, Statistical Methods in Behavioral Sciences, Sixth Edition, Tehran: Editing Publications. (In Persian)
34. Khavarian, A. R., Jacqueline M. S., & Alian, M., 2013, Strategic Planning of Urban Tourism Development Using SOAR Strategic Model; Case Study: Taft City, Quarterly Journal of Space Planning and Planning, No. 3, PP. 127–143. (In Persian)
35. Khosroonjad, A. A., 2012, Poverty Estimation and Poverty Indicators in Urban and Rural Areas, Quarterly Journal of Economic Modeling, Vol. 6, PP. 39–60. (In Persian)
36. Daneshpour, Z., 1996, Urban Planning Technique, Curriculum of the Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University. (In Persian)
37. Rezaei, M. R., Alian, M., & Khavarian, A., 2014, Identification and Evaluation of Spatial Spaces of Urban Poverty in Yazd, Human Geographical Research, Vol. 46, No. 3, PP. 677–695. (In Persian)
38. Rezvani, A. A., Soltanieh Tabar, A., & Soltanieh Manesh, K., 2014, Strategies for Solving Problems in Suburban Areas, Alborz Disciplinary Knowledge Quarterly, Vol. 2, No. 4, PP. 117–129. (In Persian)
39. Roustaei, Sh., Asghari Zamani, A., & Zanganeh, A. 2011, Model of Comparison of Poverty Development in Kermanshah in 75-85 using Factor Analysis Technique, Urban Quarterly - Regional Studies and Research, Vol. 3, No. 12, PP. 17–40.
40. Statistical Journal of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, 2012, Statistics and Information Office, published in 2013, Tehran: Deputy of Planning and Budget of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Governorate.
41. The site of the Meteorological Organization of Iran, the height of Iranian cities and the characteristics of synoptic stations and coordinates and height of http://weather.ir. (In Persian)
42. Saeidnia, A., 2003, The Strategic Nature of Urban Planning and Management, Special Section for Urban Planning and Strategic Management, Journal of Urban Management, No. 14, PP. 6–13. (In Persian)
43. Sarrafi, M., & Mohammadi, A., 2005, Formation and Development of Informal Settlement, Causes of Challenges and Strategies in Zanjan, Journal of the Faculty of Earth Sciences, Special Geography, No. 1, PP. 2–25. (In Persian)
44. Kalantari Khalilabadi, H., Pourahmad, A., & Hataminejad, H., 2008, Application of AIDA Technique in Urban Planning, Case study: Restoration of Historical Context of Yazd City, Geography of the Land, No. 19, PP. 67–92. (In Persian)
45. Majidi Khamenei, A., & Mohammadi, A. R., 2005, Introduction to Poverty, Geographical Society Quarterly, Vol. 3, No. 6-7, PP. 135–145. (In Persian)
46. Mohammadi, A., & Rousta, M., 2008, Community Development-Axis Mechanism for Organizing Informal Settlements, Haftshahr Journal, No. 22, PP. 50–64. (In Persian)
47. Statistics Center of Iran, 2011, Shahrekord City Statistical Unit. (In Persian)
48. Pourmousavi, M., & Masoumi, S., 2011, Organizing and Empowering Vulnerable Neighborhoods with Emphasis on the Role of Urban Management, Municipalities, No. 99. (In Persian)
49. Mehdizadeh, J., 2010, Scenario Planning New Step in Strategic Planning, Quarterly Journal of Urban Research, Vol. 9, No. 12, PP. 21-32. (In Persian)
50. Consulting Engineers of Planning, Urban Planner and Architect of Shahr and Khaneh, 2003, Detailed Plan of Shahrekord City. (In Persian)
51. Nassiri, I., 2014, Poverty Reduction Strategies with Emphasis on Local Communities: Case Study: Shahr-e-Zanjan Neighborhood, Quarterly Journal of Urban Planning Studies, Vol. 2, No. 7, PP. 107–125. (In Persian)
52. Akayo, F., 2010, Slums in Africa, New Approach World Bank.
53. Savar, S., 2010, City and Region, Dehli, Graven.
54. United Nations Population Fund “UNFPA”, 2007, State of World Population 2007 Unleashing the Potential of Urban Growth, www.unfpa.org.2007/12/10.